PDA

View Full Version : Help,help,help!!!(maybe a tiny spoiler)

harvinator2000
01-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Hi guys been playing this game and i plan on getting 1000.I assumed that if i left the collectables and challenges and rushed through the story missions that i could go back and finish them after.

Well at the end of the first level you destroy all them buildings is it still possible at the end of the game to go back and fully complete everyting.Or am i screwed if there was any collectables or challenges ontop of or associated with them buildings.

Many thanks in advance,as if i have to start again i would rather do it after the first level than after the whole thing.:uzi:

dillon
01-06-2009, 04:55 AM
Hi guys been playing this game and i plan on getting 1000.I assumed that if i left the collectables and challenges and rushed through the story missions that i could go back and finish them after.

Well at the end of the first level you destroy all them buildings is it still possible at the end of the game to go back and fully complete everyting.Or am i screwed if there was any collectables or challenges ontop of or associated with them buildings.

Many thanks in advance,as if i have to start again i would rather do it after the first level than after the whole thing.:uzi:

If you transport to another city and come back then all the buildings will respawn so you can do every story mission then come back and get all collectables:woop:

harvinator2000
01-06-2009, 06:33 AM
Thanks dillon is that the same for the odd jobs and the challenges will they still be there.I know im a pain in the ass but i just dont want to mess up and do it twice,once is enough.

krucifiedkevin
01-06-2009, 02:01 PM
yeah the odd jobs are still there. and the last odd job in the first mission doesnt come available until after you get the tornadotron in mission 3...

dillon
01-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks dillon is that the same for the odd jobs and the challenges will they still be there.I know im a pain in the ass but i just dont want to mess up and do it twice,once is enough.

Its fine, I thought the same exact thing in Sunnywood, when I destroyed everything:woop:

harvinator2000
01-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Thanks guys,i dont know what id do without this website.lol