PDA

View Full Version : Community Games Forums

Evil Demon55
01-07-2009, 04:44 AM
If this is the wrong place to put, tell me... lock it aswell.

I think there should be a Community Games Forum because xbox has community games, I am not sure if they give achievements but I think that there should be some forums for community games.

Here is a community game: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550165/

Only make 1 or 2 forums for these, since there are 107 community games, make 1 forum "Community Games A-M" and the second forum "Community Games N-Z".

Evil Demon55
01-07-2009, 04:52 AM
Found the sticky, took me a while :p. Sorry bout this thread.

I heard there are achievements for these games so basically we do need these forums... and achievement guides.

Sorry for double post :\

The Pants Party
01-07-2009, 05:44 AM
Those don't have achievements.

Plus, have you ever seen anyone discussiong those on the forums? I have not, and creating a forum for everyone of them (there are 107 of them) when no one discusses them in the first place, would just end up making the site more cluttered than it already is.

AOS Puck
01-07-2009, 06:07 AM
Plus, have you ever seen anyone discussiong those on the forums? I have not,

Someone talked about a game: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=113689&highlight=world+molder

Although he dropped the discussion quite quickly after he realized that there weren't any achievements. ;)

Evil Demon55
01-08-2009, 12:04 AM
I agree Pants, but my other idea was just make 1 forum for all 107 games and in that 1 forum you can talk about all the games, and since no one talks about it then that forum wouldn't be to much of a mess.

Almighty Tubsta
01-09-2009, 04:14 AM
Sounds reasonable :)

Evil Demon55
01-09-2009, 04:23 AM
There we go, I edited first post to better understand this, not all seperate forums (waste of space) just 2 forums with designated games in each.

dakisbac
01-09-2009, 04:55 AM
Maybe not a board for each game, but a board for all the community games under the Off Topic category

Evil Demon55
01-09-2009, 05:33 AM
Yea not for each game, 2 forums for all the games Games A-M in this forum and N-Z in the other, than people can post what they need help with/want to talk about in one of those 2 forums, If the game starts with C it goes under A-M, W goes in N-Z, ect...

Evil Demon55
01-19-2009, 01:23 AM
Maybe not a board for each game, but a board for all the community games under the Off Topic category

Under Off-Topic 2 forums for it. "Community Games A-M", and "Community Games N-Z". I think that will be enough and cut up evenly. They will get some attention but not a lot, but if they do, just split them up more and make 3 forums under Off-Topic for it.

I still stand with this idea, and this thread. I stand for this thread because it is more than just say why it should be there and what forums we need, it is an idea since these games have 0 achievements.

If you don't want this thread no more, than tell me so I can get some of my information to the sticky, which I have posted on as well.