PDA

View Full Version : help me help everyone..abilities, matches,glitches.

the Fugitiv
01-07-2009, 09:24 PM
o.k every one..i know pretty much everything about this game..i know all the bonus unlockables, iknow what all the abilities are and how to get them..i know all the glitches,howto induct in the hall of fame, and i even knowwhat the dlc is andwhen its coming out....but right now im trying to build my caw with specific abilities and just need to know one thing...what title races unlock what specialty matches..this would help me greatly..i cant remember for the life ofme...the only one i knowfer sure is cruiserwieght unlocks ladder...please help..asfor helping u...heres some things i know...to get resilency..u have to kick out of a pin while two limbs are red...the only way u can do this is 1. building up a superheavy wieght to at least a 84..building strength and durability as much as u can..then fight a cruiserwieght..you should be able to kick out of a regular pin or a signature pin...finishers will pin u..or 2.get pinned while having a finisher...u will kick out..to unlock evasive manuever you have to beat 2 or more people in a specialty match...1. royal rumble..or 2 money in the bank..to unlock lock pick..you have get the walls of jericho and just not tap out, u dont have to break it..u just have to not give up..ladder ability..u have to 5 star and win a ladder match against a hardy..easily done if u beat them for the tag titles in a ladder match..its almost impossible to play a ladder match and not get 5 stars..steal cage ability, you have to climb out of the cage in under a minute..which is impossible unless you freeze glitch the comp...but i wont teach anyone how to do that.for some help with the bonus unlockables..just know first off u have to play batista and mysterios rtw 4 times..once with each winning every match..then win the rumble w/batista, make rey lose to edge at no way out then again two weeks later against miz and morrison, then play through again making rey win the rumble, batista lose no way out and again to miz an morrison. then u have to play through triple h's story twice, once 4 dx, once for evolution..to induct into the hall of fame..you have to winn the 2 major titles and then defendeither one 3 times..easy..to get a year in the life.. play everynight not skippingto title matches..if it takes you five matches to get a title shot and u miss the pay per view..just keep playing until u get to a nother one dont skip any shows..or just get dq'd 52 times in a row..DLC..evan bourne, koslov, dibiase, and i know the other wrestler but it slips my mind at the moment...i'll let you know if its eating away at you..also a stretcher match, a rtw for edge, a jericho costume, randy orton with his tattoos and apatch to fix highlight reel and overalls for characters..u will still have to play career to unlock the abilities but once your in the hall of fame and have legend status u will be able to max out ur character..these should all be out by valentines day(if everything werks right) and may or may not be all on download..rumors have circled that the patches will be free but everything else will be its own down load ala marvel ultimate alliance..i hope this helps...will some answer my questions please!!

UNDERWALLY
01-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Wow big thread, first of all you don't have to play 4 times RTW with Batista & Rey, just 1 or 2 times, and a lot of what you said, has already been posted, but thanks anyway, specially for the info on DLC, I truly HOPE all of that is true, wow Edge RTW, Stretcher match, hell yeah, for the speciality matches, I'll paly today and tell you some of them, the only one I can rememer is ECW, obviously ECW Extreme Rules match or was it Tablers match? I'll post later OK, thanks for the info

Gonawyn
01-07-2009, 09:46 PM
ECW- Extreme Rules Match
Hardcore-Table

Dats the ones i know just of top of my head..im workin on another HoF run on batista, ill let u know more when i finish

ferrara316
01-07-2009, 10:31 PM
my eyes hurt lol

Welcome to the site.

but next time, please space your sentences with paragraphs and proper grammar lol

UNDERWALLY
01-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Confirme some matches:
- Intercontinental path unlocks STEEL CAGE MATCH
- ECW title path unlocks ECW EXTREME RULES MATCH
- Hardcore title path: TABLES MATCH

I was about to unlock #1 contendership for world tag titles, but DAMN IT I needed 1 star to advance, and after two boring matches the game says nope, no stars 4 you

Gonawyn
01-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Confirmed some matches:
- Intercontinental path unlocks STEEL CAGE MATCH
- ECW title path unlocks ECW EXTREME RULES MATCH
- Hardcore title path: TABLES MATCH (can also be unlocked via WWE Tag Team title path)
- United States title path: SINGLE W/MANAGER
- WWE Tag Team title path: TABLE TORNADO TAG (can also be unlocked via Hardcore title path)
- Cruiserweight title path: LADDER MATCH
- WWE Heavyweight title path: TLC MATCH
- World Tag Team title path: HELL IN A CELL (can also be unlocked via World Heavyweight title path
- World Heavyweight title path: HELL IN A CELL (can also be unlocked via World tag team title path)

So there u go, all the matches that are unlocked by taking which title path