PDA

View Full Version : Fifa07 achievements with 2nd player theory

c0ld vengeance
10-30-2006, 12:30 AM
While playing Fifa07 I noticed that your profile gets updated when you win/lose or draw against a 2nd player on the same x360. This makes me think that you will be able to get profile-stat based achievements (like "Winning 60 games in a row" etc) whether you are playing the computer or a player.

I haven't tested this yet but listen to my theory why.

If winning against a 2nd player doesn't count for getting achievements, then I think losing against a 2nd player shouldn't count either. I noticed that if I lose against a player controlled team the lose DOES count against my winning streak.

If the Profile-stat based achievements do only count against computer controlled teams, it would be too hard to keep track of your stats to collect achievements.

I don't think Fifa 07 is clever enough to figure this out. I believe that the achievement system relies totally on the profile-stats.

I know what you are going to say "The 10 goals in a game doesn't work with 2 players" yes, that's true but then I would assume the achievement looks at the individual game for that one, not at the overall.

If anyone can prove this correct, incorrect please let me know as i'm going to test this out now.

Webb
10-30-2006, 12:32 AM
I honestly like the theory and would be very interested if this was true, the only way we will find this out is if someone tests it. I hate FIFA enough to abuse the points system :nana

Jackass
10-30-2006, 03:24 PM
No, cause I played a match vs a friend, won. And got 20 matches without getting a card and got that achievement only after the 21st match I played with no cards

DanielFullard
11-02-2006, 08:54 AM
The thing is though, why waste your time messing around like that when the game is easy on semi-pro anyway

RatedH
11-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I would use this theory because i am a pro man myself and this is the 1st fifa i have bought since 2003. I only got it for the achievements, so basically i suck at fifa :(

jeanxlive
12-06-2006, 12:26 PM
No, cause I played a match vs a friend, won. And got 20 matches without getting a card and got that achievement only after the 21st match I played with no cards

hi, i need help with the achievement 20 matches without getting a card, i play the game in manager mode and i win 20 games and i didnt get any card, and i didnt get the achievement, please can you tell me how you did it?.

thax.:drunk

graemelunn
12-08-2006, 12:42 PM
I dont think it counts on management mode - only by playing games. I could be wrong though...

Slickeeboy
12-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Doesn't work.
Tried it. :(

Wasted heaps of time trying the last 20 matches or so too.

Don't know how many I got left to do now either cos all mys tat tracking is messed up. :mad:

TheFincher
12-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Doesn't work.
Tried it. :(

Wasted heaps of time trying the last 20 matches or so too.

Don't know how many I got left to do now either cos all mys tat tracking is messed up. :mad:

I got my achievement in Manager Mode as have i all of them so far

Kmoney roc
01-30-2007, 07:33 AM
i have got all my achievements so far in manager mode. as for the 20 games without being booked it just appeared on my screen after about 25 games. mi having similar problems with most of the achievments. the 60 games winning in semi-pro came up after 63 games. and undefeated season in manager mode didnt come up until i won the CCC (charity, community Sheild) in the following season. strange!

Butters
01-30-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm not worried aobut this because i'm 20 games away from my defender ach and around 100 left to play to ge the 300 games won.