PDA

View Full Version : steel cage

the Fugitiv
01-08-2009, 08:26 PM
allright..i call shenanigans...every site i check swears that u get the cage ability by escaping the cage in under a minute...i have done this several times..38 seconds is my fastest recorded time..i have no other abilities yet and it WILL NOT give it to me..has anyone actually gotten this ability, or is everyone printing wrong info...please help me thisis driving me nuts!!!!

ferrara316
01-08-2009, 08:40 PM
allright..i call shenanigans...every site i check swears that u get the cage ability by escaping the cage in under a minute...i have done this several times..38 seconds is my fastest recorded time..i have no other abilities yet and it WILL NOT give it to me..has anyone actually gotten this ability, or is everyone printing wrong info...please help me thisis driving me nuts!!!!

yeah very annoying ability to gain. Unfortunately i never received it either. The CAW's in this game are broken for two reasons. No way to adjust as many points as you want. (cuz you know people will fight online with only 99 guys which is fine with meif everyone is 99) and the ability distribution.

until there is a patch you are a bit out of luck.

the Fugitiv
01-08-2009, 08:47 PM
allright..actually got it by myself, but im gonna help everyone else anyway,..the freeze glitch doesnt work, it takes at least 30 to 45 seconds to get the person in the position to pull off the glitch and then time will expire while u climb out.however, rotating these moves_ (standing quick grapple) big punch 1, throat thrust 5,and european uppercut 2_ (back grapples)headbutt 3, elbow to back of head_(running strikes) clothesline 12, elbow attack 5,_ (running grapples)ddt 10,and neckbreaker 9.. you will get their head red within 25 to 30 seconds as soon as their head gets red climb outtook me 13 times but i finally got it