PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Glitch

Majin
01-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I read a couple of times that when you unlock the Multimode achievement the game won't give you the achievement of the last mode you beat to get the Multimode.

Is this true? Is there a workaround or something? Does anybody actually get 200/200?

Andrew x360a
01-08-2009, 09:11 PM
It is true. Tragically, my last mode was Endless. Try to imagine that level of frustration. I'm trying to beat Endless for a second time now, after deleting the game and reinstalling it. I can't confirm that it'll actually work, but I'm hoping. If someone knows better, please say so.

Majin
01-09-2009, 08:18 AM
http://www.mperfect.net/bj2Bot/

According to this guy, it doesn't work that you beat that mode a 2nd time.

I still have to beat action and endless mode...

Does PopCapGames know about that problem?

Andrew x360a
01-09-2009, 01:44 PM
That would be incredibly annoying. I've already gotten back to level 225. If it doesn't pop when I get back to 280, I'm going to be irritated. My girlfriend plays it with me a lot and she was livid when it glitched the first time. I can't imagine what her reaction will be if it doesn't work the second time.

Nine Mile Boy
01-25-2009, 06:03 PM
the achievements were easy to me i go the full 200

Creech
01-26-2009, 06:44 AM
the achievements were easy to me i go the full 200

Yeah, hacking is definitely the easy way to do it. Just like you hacked Assassin's Creed. I mean, you aren't even smart about it. Do you think anyone is going to believe that you legitimately earned 1000 points in Left 4 Dead in 4 minutes (which is the time between your first and last achievements)?

You sir, are a cheating douchebag and are not welcome on x360a.

ferrara316
01-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Yeah, hacking is definitely the easy way to do it. Just like you hacked Assassin's Creed. I mean, you aren't even smart about it. Do you think anyone is going to believe that you legitimately earned 1000 points in Left 4 Dead in 4 minutes (which is the time between your first and last achievements)?

You sir, are a cheating douchebag and are not welcome on x360a.

LOL good job Creech, i hate hackers/gamesavers

thefonz1986
03-09-2009, 04:13 AM
hmmm....sounds wild that there may be a glitch in the achievements....but i haven't gotten that far on anything as of yet...just a matter of time i guess

Zerowind117
06-20-2009, 06:43 AM
HA it probably wasn't noticed in the testing of the game because very few people in their right mind would actually go for this haha. Congrats to everyone who should have this I can't even begin to imagine.

Kampfkeiler2
07-03-2009, 12:14 PM
WTF? Is this glitch still in this game? My last Mode is endless and when i dont get this i delete this game and never play this again?
Have they didnīt patched it?

Oblivion Knight
02-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Happily, I am pleased to say that I didn't encounter this glitch.. No hacking or gamesaving here.

This was my completion order;
1st - Puzzle Mode, 2nd - Classic Mode, 3rd - Endless Mode, 4th - Action Mode

Upon completing the 4th mode, The in-game completion award screen came up - but MultiMode was the first achievement to pop. I made sure to leave that screen up until after the MultiMode achievement notification had finished, and sure enough the Action Mode achievement unlocked straight after.

So my advise would be to not, under any circumstance, move away from that 4th in-game completion award screen until both achievements have unlocked.

montrossity
02-03-2010, 11:41 PM
thats good to know, but I am still going to back up my saves on my brothers memory card just in case. i have recently started to go back and clean up the gamerscore on my arcade games. I finally beat action mode yesterday, so endless is my last one.