PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea with the Road Maps

SetsunaFSeiei
01-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Iunno how this will work , none of my ideas ever seem to be good ones , But after seeing the Road Map addition i also have one worry , if i might miss an achievement i could get on the first walkthrough and such and forth

So i was thinking maybe also have the achievements listed in what order you should get them , if thats somehow possible , It was just a thought and i like getting feedback , good or bad on them n.n;

Eternal
01-08-2009, 11:44 PM
That's how most achievement guides with road maps are being written now.

Var 18
01-08-2009, 11:51 PM
^ confirmed, they used to not be in order, but the road maps are giving a good order, and the guides are usually made in order now.

if your having trouble managing the list, may I suggest using "My achievements", checking the boxes off, and selecting "hide complete".

SetsunaFSeiei
01-09-2009, 12:02 AM
^ confirmed, they used to not be in order, but the road maps are giving a good order, and the guides are usually made in order now.

if your having trouble managing the list, may I suggest using "My achievements", checking the boxes off, and selecting "hide complete".

How do i do that :O

Var 18
01-09-2009, 12:05 AM
getting my achievements enabled or hiding the ones you selected?

SetsunaFSeiei
01-09-2009, 04:02 AM
getting my achievements enabled or hiding the ones you selected?

enabling it i guess :O

The Pants Party
01-09-2009, 06:12 AM
If you're referring to the order of the lists on the main site, those are determined by Microsoft and won't be changed. The whole point of adding the road maps to the site was to lay out what order to get the achievements and note what achievements could be missed if you didn't watch out for them.

Here is how to use My360Achivements:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24307

Eternal
01-09-2009, 06:25 AM
I think he's referring to what order they are in the achievement guide.

The Pants Party
01-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Well, either way, if he's referring to anything on the main site, that stuff is fixed in place. People can format their guides on the forums however they wish.