PDA

View Full Version : [Fixed]Forum Themes

v_thorne
01-09-2009, 12:52 AM
That I've been using other "themes" from the site than the standard x360a one and I had no clue why every time I went to view a profile it would give me hardly any information from that person.
Also I had no idea how people were viewing my one lousy picture I threw up in the albums when it was a new feature. Also, my visitors message thingy was broken.

So what I'm saying is, all the other themes aside from the main one are broken for those features. Any plans on fixing them in the future?

Eternal
01-09-2009, 01:21 AM
I think Routine said that he was only supporting the default one, meaning that the others will be broken for all eternity.

v_thorne
01-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Really?
I never got that memo.
In that case I think the others should be removed then. But that's just my opinion.

The Pants Party
01-09-2009, 03:18 AM
The x360a theme is the only one we will be adding features to. I'd say we could remove the others, but then people would complain they didn't have options. :p

dakisbac
01-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Meh, you may as well Pants. Either you'll have people complaining that they don't have options or people complaining that all the options aren't equally supported

RoutineX
01-09-2009, 03:35 AM
After doing a forum upgrade today I was planning on updating all the older themes to the current version, but I can't unfortunately give an exact ETA on it.

It would probably not be done until Sunday though =/

RoutineX
01-11-2009, 01:40 PM
I've updated all themes and they should be displaying the same information as the default one.

Just let me know if you find anything thats missing.