PDA

View Full Version : Social Group Questions and Suggestions

Apple
01-09-2009, 10:09 AM
I see the Social Groups were just recently updated and like how you can now add photos to represent the groups.

Is there a way to display the threads from Oldest to New, I can't find one. If there isn't, this should be an option.

I click my Subscribed Threads a lot, as opposed to using my User CP to check them. It would be nice to see the subscriptions for the Social Groups added to the Quick Links, or if the Social Group subscriptions could be added to the Subscribed Threads that would be even better (as they show on the User CP).

[Waggly Bean]
01-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Yep just noticed this. Hating the way the posts are shown oldest first. Hope there's a fix soon! :(

The Pants Party
01-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Well there is a new "Community" tab at the top to easily reach the social groups, friends lists, photo albums, etc.

As for it being backwards, yeah, that's annoying. I'll try to catch up with RX today and see what he can do.

The Pants Party
01-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Double post!

I had a talk with RX, and he made a good point... it is only backwards because you were used to it being the way, but look at the way the normal forums are... same Old>New format as the groups have now. Might look weird for a bit (sure did for me) but it will feel familiar soon. He said there is no option to switch it anyway with the new update he put in. :p