PDA

View Full Version : Frogger 7 live glitch !working!

killerc0P
01-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally you could not do the glitch if you downloaded frogger on a different console. As the game wouold not allow to play it offline (without the update).
I managed to get the glitch to work by transferring the licence from www.xbox.com (http://www.xbox.com) to my new console.
Follow these steps and it will work. I just unlocked complete level 5 using these steps.:Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

1.Delete frogger from you hdd.
2.Make sure your signed into live.
3.goto this link http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/faq.htm
4.Click start the licence transfer process
5.Follow the instructions(you get signed out of live, then are told to sign back in)
6.Redownload frogger. (from the list in account management)
7.Start frogger when asked to update say no.(you get disconnected from live)
8.Goto "Help and Options" then select "Settings" change your lives to 7 press accept.
9.Selct done. Your then back on the main menu. If you scroll upto Arcade Game but do not press A it says to the right "Note: Settings changed. Scores will not be uploaded."
10.Press guide button and exit to the dashboard.
11.Go back into frogger again select "No" to the update.
12.Now your back at the main menu but you don't have the note to the right.
13.Press A to start a new game it then brings up another box for you to sign in just select your gamertag. Selct "No" again to the update and your ready to go. Don't worry if you lose all seven lives just stay in the game and start a new game.

xRogue 5x
01-09-2009, 05:08 PM
That is a shit ton of work for a game that isn't hard. Kind of like using a gun to shoot a fly.

killerc0P
01-09-2009, 05:11 PM
That is a shit ton of work for a game that isn't hard. Kind of like using a gun to shoot a fly.

Loads of people had difficulty with this game I'm only posting how the glitch works to help the community. If you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything at all.

EDIT

Actually it isn't that much work I probably over explained how to do it.

Phrozan
01-10-2009, 03:23 AM
Originally you could not do the glitch if you downloaded frogger on a different console. As the game wouold not allow to play it offline (without the update).
I managed to get the glitch to work by transferring the licence from www.xbox.com (http://www.xbox.com) to my new console.
Follow these steps and it will work. I just unlocked complete level 5 using these steps.:Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

1.Delete frogger from you hdd.
2.Make sure your signed into live.
3.goto this link http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/faq.htm
4.Click start the licence transfer process
5.Follow the instructions(you get signed out of live, then are told to sign back in)
6.Redownload frogger. (from the list in account management)
7.Start frogger when asked to update say no.(you get disconnected from live)
8.Goto "Help and Options" then select "Settings" change your lives to 7 press accept.
9.Selct done. Your then back on the main menu. If you scroll upto Arcade Game but do not press A it says to the right "Note: Settings changed. Scores will not be uploaded."
10.Press guide button and exit to the dashboard.
11.Go back into frogger again select "No" to the update.
12.Now your back at the main menu but you don't have the note to the right.
13.Press A to start a new game it then brings up another box for you to sign in just select your gamertag. Selct "No" again to the update and your ready to go. Don't worry if you lose all seven lives just stay in the game and start a new game.

Good work on that, I have tried transferring my licenses and it did not work. I am going to have to try this route and see if it works for me. Thanks for posting I would love to get 200 in this as level 4 and 5 are the only ones I am missing.

killerc0P
01-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Good work on that, I have tried transferring my licenses and it did not work. I am going to have to try this route and see if it works for me. Thanks for posting I would love to get 200 in this as level 4 and 5 are the only ones I am missing.

Yeah I tried transfering before using a different method and it didn't work but I can confirm this works as I originally downloaded frogger onto my first xbox (I'm now on my fourth)

Revix
01-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the tip
i only need the online co op one now if a decent player wants to do it with me message me

xLoCk 0nx
05-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Going to try this right now cheers

Xx DPEndar xX
05-27-2009, 12:28 AM
That is just shameful, you glitchers!!!

GrilledFerret
06-10-2009, 05:34 AM
If I downloaded the game. Disconnected from live and then started playing the game, could i still do the glitch?

Glowin Smurff
06-10-2009, 06:02 AM
yes, as the update is required after download of the original title.

GrilledFerret
07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Okay but I assume the glitch will only work on the xbox i downloaded it on because I'm trying to do it on my friends and it won't work

ianke_2002
04-13-2010, 06:03 PM
i guess im SOL on the 7 lives thing if i bought the Konami Classic's Vol. 1 arent i?

Specs
10-22-2010, 05:10 PM
killercOP

thank you very much. it does work and now I can finish this game.

Colby
04-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Okay but I assume the glitch will only work on the xbox i downloaded it on because I'm trying to do it on my friends and it won't work

You should learn to read so you can learn dumbass.