PDA

View Full Version : Main site's font

Lonsta DaMonsta
10-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Hey, I thought maybe someone else would mention this, but I'll go ahead...

I think the new site layout is great, but I was kind of wondering if/when you'd change the text font to something else besides that generic Times New Roman font. I'm not saying it looks real bad, but I just know it can look better. Even the sublinks, such as the Achievement page, Achievement Guide page, etc all use Times New Roman.

Please note that I think the links section, and the copyright section at the bottom look just fine -- I was just concerned about when we use Times New Roman.

Just thought I'd throw this out there,
~ Lonnie

Webb
10-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Totally agree! Times New Roman will be the death of me and it will be changed in due course ;)

Minty
10-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Me and Webby had this chat about half an hour ago ;)

WOnt be around for too long :p

Webb
10-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Didn't it go something like this...

Dan says (19:27):
I'm still on the Tiger Challenges, haven't played it as much as I'd like to have, but I suppose I have till 08's version
Oh and BTW - is it just me or does the Times New Roman on the front page suck balls?
Minty says (19:28):
yeah, i still need to get 1000 games and win the tournament on 06
and yesh to TNR
its ghey
should be arial or something

lol :p

Minty
10-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Its like you took the words right off my screen or something :p

Lonsta DaMonsta
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
LOL, that's pretty funny. But yeah, I was hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed and thought this.

Webb
10-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Don't worry man, we've all noticed I think! I can't stand it in the slightest. All in due time, this crazy font will disappear ;)