PDA

View Full Version : Archers, how to kill

Treewolf00
01-10-2009, 10:56 AM
I played as a warrior on the open field map and everyone just gets archers and walk backwards shooting me when I go to kill them. It sucks they can walk backwards firing their bow and you cannot catch them. I know I prob just suck at this demo but man they just kite me around. Anyone else having this problem? :confused:

I Am The Clarkie
01-10-2009, 11:58 AM
I played as a warrior on the open field map and everyone just gets archers and walk backwards shooting me when I go to kill them. It sucks they can walk backwards firing their bow and you cannot catch them. I know I prob just suck at this demo but man they just kite me around. Anyone else having this problem? :confused:

Then don't play as a warrior when everyone else is being an archer. If you want to change your class i recomend these things

a) Mage can use a spell to deflect arrows so being a Mage will help a lot. However if you can get another player to do it for you, you can continue player as a warrior

b) Become a scout and run behind their lines and assassinate them easily.

Hope it helps

Siznut
01-11-2009, 11:08 PM
use ur axe RT you throw it and use the fire charge and RB B and u should kill archers easily. I might make videos on how to stunlock each class without them hurting u

iNf3Rn0 Lan
01-12-2009, 01:45 AM

I don't play warrior but if I were you then I would...

a) Block using LT. Don't know if that stops arrows or not.
b) Throw your axe at them.
c) Zigzag left and right trying to throw them off.