PDA

View Full Version : How to get Party Medals

M4573RxB0x
01-10-2009, 10:57 PM
This is a short guide on how to get party medals in Lips for the "Life of the Party" achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/828/UPmEFGQ=.jpg Life of the Party 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Awarded 30 Party medals

Probably the easiest way to start is singing a song that you know well. Then find the beat, this is easily done by counting in fours (out loud or in you head, doesn't really matter but you still have to sing the song). Once you have got the beat in your head use the 4 colour buttons on the controller for each number.

An example of this is:

Y = Beat 1
B = Beat 2
A = Beat 3
X = Beat 4

This is a simple pattern that goes in a clockwise direction. There are other patterns such as counter clockwise (Y, X, A, B), moving in a zig-zag(Y, X, B, A), plus sign (Y, A, X, B).

Each of these different methods can be used by starting on any of the buttons not just the Y button. Which ever version seems the easiest to you, the use that.

The patterns don't always have to contain all the buttons. You can use just 1 of the buttons but the system registers it slower that using multiple buttons. You can also use the same button twice in the same pattern.

An example of this is:

Y = Beat 1
X = Beat 2
Y = Beat 3
B = Beat 4

The bumpers can also be used but can be trickier than using the coloured buttons. There are 2 reasons for this:

1 - You can catch the trigger buttons and mess put your beat so you will need to start over
2 - If you are standing and holding the Microphone in one hand you can't reach the second bumper with your second hand without putting it on a surface.

If you use your left hand to hold the Microphone, and your right hand is holding the controller than you thumb is over the colour buttons.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/828/UPvQB4M=.jpg Call Me Superstar 40http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Achieved a Grand Ranking of "Superstar"

As of yet I don't have this achievement but according to other you need 100 of each medal and 50,000 stars.

Keep using these methods to get the party medals and they will help you get this achievement.

Murkage
01-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks Dude. Been struggling tryin to get the party medals :)

Chr0n0
01-14-2009, 08:33 AM
I tend to find that working on a single button (usually X) is faster than using two, or even all of them. The xbox doesn't appear to have any trouble keeping up.

I use the bumpers from time to time instead though and alternate left/right.

The absolute easiest way to get party medals has be pressing X at the same time as shaking the mic, if they are in sync and follow a regular beat, then you will get the party medal even if you don't follow the beat of the song. This just means that you can take it slow instead of having to hammer the controller. Best done with two people.

M4573RxB0x
01-16-2009, 12:40 PM
I tend to find that working on a single button (usually X) is faster than using two, or even all of them. The xbox doesn't appear to have any trouble keeping up.

I use the bumpers from time to time instead though and alternate left/right.

The absolute easiest way to get party medals has be pressing X at the same time as shaking the mic, if they are in sync and follow a regular beat, then you will get the party medal even if you don't follow the beat of the song. This just means that you can take it slow instead of having to hammer the controller. Best done with two people.

Yes, this also works, but some people might find it had to keep the one beat for a long time and at the same time as singing so it may seem easier to get it as fast as they can before they need to sing.

Or they could have another person with them to keep the beet on the control while they are singing. This probably would be the easiest way.

Sloshpot UK
01-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Still acnt do it, i have no rythem. I have 0 of the medal. Lol.