PDA

View Full Version : Really need help plz!!

Matt Jo
01-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Really having some troubles here, I'm trying to get the achievement for getting one million dollars and supposedly in Riverbrook Estates there is some guy standing infront of the ATM machine and he drops a bank card. Well i found the ATM machine but there is no guy infront of it. And whenever I go up to the ATM machine it gives me to options, to inspect the machine, which doesn't get me anywhere or I can inspect these paper slips, I have three they each have a number, the numbers are 1,9,3 I think. Either way I cant find this ATM card, and I have killed everyone in Riverbrook and I've been everywhere searching, there is only one area I can not get to because its this gate that is locked. What am I doing wrong? Someone please help me!

Like supposedly there is supposed to be some mini boss in front of the bank machine but he's not there, am I doing something wrong?

neeker75
01-27-2009, 03:01 AM
You're there too early. The man at the ATM only appears after you give the chocolates to Pearl. This is when you really need the $1m to buy a bracelet for her.

fighterx93chipp
08-07-2009, 05:51 AM
where do i find the code for the bank card at does anyone know???