PDA

View Full Version : furious glitch!!!

tommy060289
01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
hey,

From the third level I got every single treasure and intended to go and get the treasures I missed from the first two levels in treasure hunter mode.

Anywho, I did the treasures for the med coast yesterday, turned off my xbox and then today went and got the final ones from thai coast.

Anywho, got to 30/30 on thai coast and still no achievement. So went back to med coast and it was still showing as 18/26 (same as start of yesterday) so I thought, oh it just hasnt saved it, so went to get the treasures and theres nothing there.

So came on this forum and saw someone had mentioned something similar and said start a new game so I thought great, ill get the final 8 whilst going through master survivalist for the final points. But nope, still nothing there and the count still reads 18/26.

Please people help me, im desperate to 100% this game:(

Cheers,

Tom

Vincentdante
01-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Wow that sounds like a shit glitch.

Hmm the only thing I can think of that MIGHT work is if you load up an autosave from just before you beat the game, rebeat it and see what happens. To avoid this again you could try manually saving it after every few treasures. I don't know what else to suggest :-/

tommy060289
01-12-2009, 06:44 PM
its ok, found out that after loading some more files from earlier, that when I started first level orginally on tres hunt that I had 15. And the 3 treasures id used to look for were already saved in my inventory and it was the rest I was missing.

Kinda lucky I spose but glad got it now:D

Just gotta get the last 100 points on Hard now then!

Tom