PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get my Gold Bird Award or Third and Fourth Propaganda.

Lukeweizer
01-12-2009, 10:03 AM
But, I might know where I went wrong. After Chapter 8, I hit X or whatever to restart the chapter cause I think I missed the missable evidence. But I decided to redo the level later and tried to reload a save from when I completed the level but I had no checkpoint. So I went to choose chapter from the main menu and selected chapter 9.

Do I have to redo Chapter 8, 9, and 10 from an old checkpoints and get everything in 1 go? I guess it counted me as starting a new game when I picked the chapter 9? And If I do reload a checkpoint for chapter 8 from my original game... is that now overwritten with the "new game" I might have created by selecting a specific chapter?

Update: Figured out that by restarting Chapter 8, I erased all my collected items for it. So I just went through it again. Sorry for the wasted thread/ time.

Gaagie
01-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Same happened to me, I guess we'll just have to play through the game again...:(

scarface983
02-09-2009, 06:11 PM
i feel bad for you, i rented this and i passed level 1 but i didnt see myself playing thru this game again, just to collect all the birds and metal pieces.. AGAIN. i checked and i got the individual level achievements for both. i do not understand why i didnt get it!

Vanuslux
02-11-2009, 10:44 PM
I just rented this through Gamefly again to try to get the handful of achievements I missed the first time around and it looks like this has happened to me. I'd only missed one of the silver bird collector achievements and had assumed that if I went back and got it then I'd get the gold...but it looks like that isn't the case. What a pain in the ass since there's no way to see which chapter or chapters I might have screwed up on.

Oh well, at least I still have to go through the game again to get the melee master achievements. I'll just have to be careful to remember to get all the birds and make sure I have them all at the end of the chapter.

fuzzy343
02-22-2009, 03:04 PM
I keep telling myself that I will go back and get the last of my achievements, but I never get around to doing it.