PDA

View Full Version : "Don't even think about it"?

Velokki
01-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Every time I try to vote on polls(on the main site, not forums), it just gives me this message "Don't even think about it".

Also, the search sucks in its entirety.

I've used this site a lot for achievements, but I just thought if these things will be fixed soon?:)

Bulletman
01-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Every time I try to vote on polls(on the main site, not forums), it just gives me this message "Don't even think about it".

Thats strange, as every time i log in on the homepage after switching my pc off, i get the option to vote agian and again.

Apple
01-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Thats strange, as every time i log in on the homepage after switching my pc off, i get the option to vote agian and again.

You're abusing the system! :p

I get the "Don't even think about it!" once in a while, I don't vote that often, as the poll seems to never change. :(

Bulletman
01-12-2009, 01:29 PM
You're abusing the system! :p

No no no...After a 1000 votes, i usaually stop:p

Being serious though, i voted twice on something about 5 months ago, just to see if i could, but havent done since...i think.:drunk

ITS OVER 9000
01-12-2009, 02:23 PM

Also, the search sucks in its entirety.

I've used this site a lot for achievements, but I just thought if these things will be fixed soon?:)

i get exactly the same message as well i always thought it was some error and it will be fixed but i cant vote on any polls:confused:

Evil Demon55
01-16-2009, 08:35 AM
It let's me vote over and over... though I don't... I never vote, only did it once. That is weird though.

Just voted, now it only let's me vote once :), guess it didn't correspond last time.

Webb
01-17-2009, 06:44 PM
I believe it's where you access the vote from. Try using it from the main index and you shouldn't have a problem. It maybe doesn't work in the guide/review/news areas ... Just a guess ... I ain't the techie :p