PDA

View Full Version : No Achievement???

El Cid xMGx
11-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Ok I keep playing the Escape from echo Base. Beat it 2-3 times without dying with a rented game...no achievement. With the game I bought I beat it 5-6 times without dying....no achievement. I dont know what the deal is. I have all extras turned off, and playing with Ghost Obi-Wan but yet no achievement. Help a brother out please!!

Cid

Schloob
11-02-2006, 10:14 PM
The only 2 things I can think of is that you may have fallen over a ledge, it does not appear that you die but it does count as a death even with ghost obi-wan. Otherwise the only thing I would guess is that your save file is corrupted. I say all this based on you saying that ALL your extras are turned off. Any chance that you tried playing the story mode with the characters provided to you automatically and beat it without dying that way? It is possible, you just have to keep trying and eventually you can beat it without dying as long as you are continually firing/dodging any firing that comes at you.

El Cid xMGx
11-03-2006, 03:49 AM
I will try that bro thanks for the help!!

Cid

What would I have to do if thier was a corrupted game file?

Schloob
11-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Worst case scenario I would imagine would be to start a whole new game.

UCSDpitcher
11-05-2006, 05:38 AM
Actually if you built a turret that gets destryed (which is common in the escape from echo base level) that actually counts as a death, I don't know what but just jump out before it blows up or it loses all it's hearts and you should be fine

El Cid xMGx
11-06-2006, 03:42 AM
that helped!!! Thank you I got it eheheh!!! YAY!

Cid