PDA

View Full Version : Problems with my mp3 player

loozered
01-12-2009, 04:09 PM
I was afraid this would happen :(
I was under the impression that you could use any mp3 player to get more music in this game, but seemingly not! I have an iRiver Clix 2, and it works fine just playing music through my 360, but won't work in Lips. I tried my brothers Creative Zen Video too, and that didn't work. I was thinking maybe just burning a CD, but felt a bit stupid when i realised why that wouldn't work :P

http://lips.xbox.com/supportedmusicplayers.htm
I found this link through google, and by the looks of it, it's only Zunes and iPods that work which sucks!
So i'm asking, does anyone know how i can get my iRiver to work with it? Or anything i can do at all to get the achievements like This Is Madness? It's a real bummer, cos i wanna be able to get all the achievements in this game, and im so close!

Murkage
01-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Assuming you have a hard drive you can transfer music onto there from CD's and then put them into lips from your hard drive.

I added around a 100 songs to lips that way until I found that plugging my ipod in was faster.

It will work but will take a while @ average of 10-15 tracks per CD

Sorry I dont know any other method of getting your mp3 player to connect
Yeah fugitive is right :)
There is nothing else you can really try if your type of MP3 aint on the suportable list, Sorry.

loozered
01-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Ah bums :(
okay, ill give that method a go.

what if i burnt a data cd, so that'll fit like 50+ songs? Would that work?

gingerCHRIS123
01-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Plug it in and try the get music feature, works on my MP3 player and memory sticks