PDA

View Full Version : Some Tips For The Last Level

Gazcobain
01-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Can anyone give me any tips for the last level? I'm able to do most of the things in the various guides but one or two combos from Sellout L Jackson and I'm dead, and I have to start away back at Egypt again.

It's a pain in the arse!

Muckrak3r
01-13-2009, 02:13 AM
he is really annoying because all of a sudden he goes into some sort of wicked BEAT MODE and kicks your ass in like 3 seconds.

VERY ANNOYING.

You just have to completely keep your distance every chance you get. I had to line myself up with him by walking away and turning around, so I could hit him with a known-good button every time. Usually the Y button. Then just do the 'Simon Says' trick that other dude posted. Where you hit the green side twice. As soon as you have a power combo use it on the X or Y buttons.

norcalsniper
03-28-2009, 04:31 PM
I hate this game. I don't understand how it goes from a VERY easy game the first 5 levels and then in the 6th level, the game is suddenly the hardest game I ever played. This game is a joke and I cannot believe MS allowed it to be released considering all the bugs in the game!

AL 3000
06-08-2009, 12:10 PM
OMG i don't get this game. On my first play through i died a couple times before the last level. Then i could defeat the last boss so just gave up on the game for a few days. I went to do that last level again and did it all without dieing. So then I went to do an entire play through with no deaths and i don't die until the last level where i cant even beat Samuel Jackson. (i think its funny how no one including me can remember his name in the film/game)
The game is so shit and unrealistic. The bosses can take about 150 sword slashes to the face and Griffin can only take about 10 punches before he dies. There's no way anyone could win against someone who can teleport anywhere they want at will. grrrrrrr!
*begins 4Th attempt at last level*

Joshy8632
10-05-2009, 12:22 AM
The name is Roland people... come on the MOVIE was good it's the game that's shit.