PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Difficulty Rating

Im4evasmart
01-12-2009, 05:24 PM
I have been on a couple of achievement websites and seen that they have an overall achievement difficulty rating at the top, and you can also search through the game list by using that rating. This i think would be a good idea to implement this into the site, as it would help a LOT of people, including me:woop:.
I have seen on a couple of roadmaps on this website that some kind ppl have rated the achievement difficulty, and thats good, and it should keep going, so im just wondering if people could add it onto achievement guides in the past. Who's with me?:drunk

chrisnottm
01-12-2009, 05:32 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/lost-odyssey/guide/

Click on the Road Map, Achievement Difficulty 8/10 ;)
Already done lol.

Edit: Sorry lol I didn't read it properly. I assumed it was another "you should give them ratings" post :p

It's being done so that all games with guides have the road map I believe.
You can even submit some yourself if you wish :p

The Pants Party
01-12-2009, 06:12 PM
As chris mentioned, Road Maps have the estimated difficulty from that user's perspective, but eventually there will also be a score box much like the "Game Rating" box on each game's page.

Pheonix_Assassin
01-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Other than the road maps this has been spoken about alot of times with multiple threads personally i guess its a good idea but really just by looking at an achievement we can guess its difficulty

Im4evasmart
01-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Yea and as i said it would be cool to search by that rating aswell :)

Evil Demon55
01-16-2009, 08:33 AM
As chris mentioned, Road Maps have the estimated difficulty from that user's perspective, but eventually there will also be a score box much like the "Game Rating" box on each game's page. So user achievement rating?

Minty
01-16-2009, 12:56 PM
So user achievement rating?

Thats been answered in so many threads its unbelievable.