PDA

View Full Version : silver gold platnum ach help please

xTHSx Rascal
11-01-2006, 10:07 PM
and i thinking right when it says complet e.g all championships at gold is that just on solo carear where is says*championship* or do i have to go thought every level again i think its knid of a STIPID QUESTION but im confused lol:eek: :eek:

CovertDog
11-02-2006, 11:51 AM
The same way you got the silver. Get gold in all the races.

xxNOLAUxx
11-02-2006, 11:24 PM
I suggest you beat it on gold THEN platinum. thats what i did

xTHSx Rascal
11-04-2006, 03:43 AM
I suggest you beat it on gold THEN platinum. thats what i did none of you understand ive only done the first set(every race in the game) but on the ach it says get(medal)on every championship but if you look at all of the races on some say championship.. lol

lord braska1987
12-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Trust us, you must get gold/platinum in ALL races.

xxNOLAUxx
01-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Yea and if you somehow manage to beat platinum, like I did, then you'll get the rest of the Medal achievements.

Creech
01-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Yea and if you somehow manage to beat platinum, like I did, then you'll get the rest of the Medal achievements.

Congrats, dude, very impressive.

Do you have any suggestions on how the heck I can? I beat all the races, it is the kudo oriented events I have problems with. Seriously, anything you have to offer is appreciated.

SuPaC 777
10-14-2007, 03:14 AM
hey i hate to bring up an old thread but i think i may have messed my pgr3 silver, gold platinum stuff up. on my first play through i played mostly silver, but beat some of the events on gold, and even platinum. do they all need to beat on silver at once? i guess i could just try to beat them all on platinum... but i would hate to do that if im screwed heh... eh well, i'll probably not re-check this thread, so if u know whats going on, or have any advice, please send me a private message. thanks to anyone who does....

CovertDog
10-14-2007, 03:17 AM
You can mix and match the medals you get. You will get the achievement for the lowest medal. For example you complete all of them on Platnum except for one that you did on silver. You would get the silver achievement. You then finished that one on gold, you would get gold and then platnum, you get platnum.

SuPaC 777
10-17-2007, 10:59 PM
baaah... mine must be glitched some how then. oh wells... thanks