ny1 else play musical instruments?

thieflordgamer

LOL ya i guess it does. i just really love music. but not rap. rap is crap. its not even music. i pity the foo who listens to rap. especially gangsta rap. im really into rock, like avenged sevenfold. sometimes lighter rock like nickelback.

i like rap, of course, i only listen to one rap band ;D

http://fortminor.com/

LOL ya i guess it does. i just really love music. but not rap. rap is crap. its not even music. i pity the foo who listens to rap. especially gangsta rap. im really into rock, like avenged sevenfold. sometimes lighter rock like nickelback.

i like rap, of course, i only listen to one rap band ;D

http://fortminor.com/

fort minor arent really rap. its more of a rock/hip hop hybrid....

• 6 years later...
I have some questions.

1. How did you find this thread, and not the more recent ones with the same topic?

2. Why did you bring it back from the dead?

1. You go to the "Last" option instead of clicking on the "1".

2. New people do it a lot, more so than regulars. It was that way on XBL too.

And I can play the drums. I was always banging my pencils on my books in school. My parents even bought me a small set during that time. I was in heaven! I finally got to play on a friends "real" set in high school.

Edited by ChickinOnaChain

I played sax in jr high and high school. Its been in my closet collecting dust for the past ten years other than randomly taking out 2 years ago to see if I still could play.

I have a guitar collection mainly because a friend died and left them to me. Two of them are signed with COA by some blues guys. He said he left them to me because he thought everyone else he knew would just sell them immediately. I just use them for decorations in my game room.

I've got 9 others that aren't signed that he gave me and bought 1 cheap one to learn how to play and not mess up the nice ones while learning. Still haven't attempted to play yet though and its been over 3 years.

Edited by sleepydumbdude

i play saxophone (i prefer tenor), guitar and drums. im like really good at drums. or as my friend ganesh puts it: "i got mad skills." im planning on learning trumpet soon.

Played guitar in a band for a few years. Played a few out of town shows. Didn't really take off as fast as we had liked, and work got in the way.