PDA

View Full Version : Question about DLC Achievements

Missingnin80
01-13-2009, 01:50 AM
If I have already met some of the requirements for the new achievements available through the downloadable content will my Xbox automatically remember my progress and assign these achievements when the content is downloaded or will I have to do them all from scratch?. Obviously some of the DLC is map related which i can`t have done however one of the ones for kills in bullet time and the precision aim crotch shot I have done for definite just over the course of playing a lot of games......just wondering...I`m curious

JeZis
01-18-2009, 05:31 PM
i don't know but both the games your looking to boost in im also doing the same so hit me up maby we can find two other people and all boost each other

littlejay
02-13-2009, 05:16 AM
i got the dlc but not played it yet but im sure you have to do it after you download the new maps. if you are boosting they shouldnt be a problem anywho

susatsniper
02-25-2009, 12:08 AM
i have also got the dlc. And me and my friend have been boosting the multiplayer. One that we cant seem to get is diplomatic immunity. The one on the ship. We have gone to the bottom of both ships. And killed each other. But never got the achevment. Can anyone help?. And one other thing is i have compleated the game but it never opened hard boiled. Or keepet mt chapters unlocked. Please help