PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion regarding multiplayer achievements

aussiestatic
01-13-2009, 04:38 AM
This one is really simple every guide written should include if the multiplayer achievements are ranked or not. Also, if it's ranked state how many players are needed to start a match.

Just about every guide on here doesnt have any of this information and I have to make new posts asking this question for every multiplayer game I play.

jason86586
01-13-2009, 11:44 AM
well maybe you should read the description a bit more carefully because i am pretty sure that most of them are mentioned in the description

aussiestatic
01-13-2009, 04:08 PM
well maybe you should read the description a bit more carefully because i am pretty sure that most of them are mentioned in the description

Seems you arent too sure. Do you want me to list the number of guides that dont have this information?

Blake
01-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Well i think you should put them up here so you have evidence to back your point up. Apart from that they should normally have them.

Nightdragon
01-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Pretty much most games will stipulate in the achievement description whether or not it has to be ranked, if not then it will more than likely be included in the achievement guide anyway...

aussiestatic
01-13-2009, 05:08 PM
My suggestion mainly focused on the fact that if it's a ranked match it should say how many players are needed to start a match.

Ignore what i said about ranked or player. Its the number of people needed to start a match which needs to be included.

newbsicle
01-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Virtually every achievement description has that. "PLAYER MATCH" or "RANKED MATCH" meaning it's an online achievement. And if a guide is written well it will tell you how many people you need to start the match. If not you can always find that information in the achievement discussion thread for that game. :)