PDA

View Full Version : If you need help with pretty much anything look in here!!!

Ghost2314
01-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Ok let's just get this out of the way now.....I have almost 1000/1000 this game and I can help you get whatever you need in this game, *NOTE* I do have the US version of this game so any variance to your copy of the game as far as songs are concerned I cannot help (sorry).
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/828/+qfw6w==.jpgI'm Kind Of A Big Deal40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgAchieved the rank of "Infinity"

In order for me to get this Achievement I sang "Lip Gloss" by Lil Mama, All I did was shake the hell out of both mics as the song was starting, this gets your "star stream" way up there. Put both mics upto the speaker of the TV on co-op mode and activate "star stream" on both mics when available. This worked for me on try number 3 or 4, it's weird though because I do think it is kinda random. The scores I got were almost identical and only got it that one try. So don't give up!!!

Also, i've seen this on a few forums, if your DLC is not popping up in the "Sing!" menu, simply go into the "Get Music" section and press the "Back" button on your controller to access the device filter. Lit up white means you can see that form of content and greyed out means you can't. Completely grey out everything except the downward arrow (which is DLC). Find the song you purchased and press the "A" button. The prompt should come up and say "Add Song To Your Collection?" just press "Yes" and next time you go into the "Sing!" menu it will be there!!! Hope this helps alot of people out experiencing this issue.

If anyone needs anything else please post a response and i'll be sure to get back to you to help you guys out!!

Boro360
01-14-2009, 10:37 PM
You got any help for the 12 medals achivement? I have the UK version.

anslytlid
01-15-2009, 01:03 PM
If you don't have a friend which can sing with you, I would recommend to find a song where you can easily get all the medals by yourself, and then just sing into both the mics at the same time. The song for me was "Bust A Move" which I can usually get all the medals every time I try. However I didn't get it in this song as I just got it by a coincidence while I was singing with my sister :)

snootch1982
01-15-2009, 05:00 PM
try yellow by coldplay ive 12 medals on this song about 15 times

Big Dibs theDog
01-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Here's a stupid question for ya

but it's beating the heck out a me...

How do you play in solo mode ?:omg

I start up the console with only 1 mic on
etc
etc

but it still keeps coming up with both black and white mic lines..

i'm obviously being really stupid but i'm giving up soon