PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Checklist "Hiding"

TheGoalslammer
01-13-2009, 08:52 PM
I use the checklists quite a bit and my list has started to get pretty long. Is there some way that the website could enable hiding selected games, the same way we can hide completed achievements?

Also, and I know this is likely some very heavy encoding, but it would be awesome if x360a could pull completed achievements directly from microsoft/xbox the way it does over data, mostly for our signature graphics, etc.

Itsbrown4606
01-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Ctrl + F -> Type the game you want.

Also, I doubt you have more games that I do and I have no problem.

Andrew x360a
01-13-2009, 09:45 PM
1. The first idea has been suggested several times and has been met with positive responses. The last I heard, it was in the works and Routine needed to work on the coding.

2. The second idea has also been suggested several times and we don't have access to the feed from Microsoft for specific completed achievements. Even if we did, the load on the servers would likely be too much to handle.

TheGoalslammer
01-13-2009, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the responses. Be cool to see the 1st one come in to being. The 2nd one...I kinda figured, but this is the dream forum, right? I don't understand what Ctrl + F will do, or where to do that, but I'll poke around with and see if I figure it out.

Pashos
01-14-2009, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the responses. Be cool to see the 1st one come in to being. The 2nd one...I kinda figured, but this is the dream forum, right? I don't understand what Ctrl + F will do, or where to do that, but I'll poke around with and see if I figure it out.

Ctrl + F is used to find something on the web page. When you are on a web page, just hit Ctrl + F and then type in what you are looking for on the page and it will highlight it so you can easily see it. When you are looking at your checklists, just press Ctrl + F and type the name of the game you are looking for and it will be highlighted and autmatically scroll down to it.

TheGoalslammer
01-14-2009, 02:53 AM
ah yes. now I know I'm a little brain dead today.

st dan
01-14-2009, 10:04 AM
yh kinda slow wasnt he lol