PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

recklesself1023
01-14-2009, 02:11 AM
I trid to play territories but no one is online?

IGzxManiiac
01-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Not sure why you couldnt find anyone because last time i played this game which was 2 days ago there were hundreds if not thousands online, so i dont know how all of a sudden there is no one online. I did have a few problems with Bond Versus now and again there were sometimes no games that i could find and only get a game with two matched players but i would usually just search for another game and then once that other game had finished i would research for thee bond versus game and i would go straight into a game. Just keep searching for a match and if it still deosnt work just play in another game type for a while and then start searching for territory control again. If you still cant find anything then there must be something wrong with your connection or your NAT settings

Iconoclast
01-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Hahah yeah, I'm pretty sure I played with you last night. There was an assload of people playing Territory Control last night =/

recklesself1023
01-15-2009, 01:38 AM
It has just seem mostly recently I have only found one or two match when playing. I sometimes even starting hosting my own cause i cant find any lol. But yea even if I back out and search again i still get in the same match.

silentbob0
01-15-2009, 12:58 PM
When I play this game, I get the feeling that I am running out of time to get the achievements as there seem to be less and less people online playing. I can rarely get into the Golden Gun mode as nobody is playing it. I wish people would give COD4+5 a rest and give this game a go. It deserves a bigger online community.

Iconoclast
01-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Sheesh, I don't understand how anyone is having this problem...I've played for a few hours every day for the past week and I can always find games in every mode, usually almost full...it also matches your connection with other people with the same connection speed...so if you have a crappy connection, chances are it'll match you with other people with a crappy connection...which may not be that many.

Barad
01-15-2009, 05:30 PM
thats weird..everyone is allways playing territories..its fun and goes towards alot of the online achievements..

J Lew332
01-16-2009, 12:32 PM
I just got 1000 on this game yesterday and I personally have had no problems ever getting into a game

will hughes
01-17-2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/editor/separator.gifprobley havin a good time on ya mom:uzi::locked:Bounce:

Gilian85
01-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Just try again,i aint have a problem

Barad
01-17-2009, 10:31 PM
who HAS had the problem..this should'nt be..