PDA

View Full Version : What's That Sega Series That Got Got Ported To The GBA?

mcnichoj
01-14-2009, 04:29 AM
I can't remember what it was called, like "Super something" and it isn't in this collection.

Edit: The series I was thinking of was Gunstar.

MakeshiftMinty
01-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Ye that was an amazing game. wish it was in this.

Kyanite
01-30-2009, 10:52 PM
The first three Phantasy Star games were ported to the GBA as "Phantasy Star Collection (http://www.gamespot.com/gba/rpg/phantasystarcollection/)".

MachineAres
02-11-2009, 08:25 PM
It wasn't ported to this because it isn't a first-party Sega game. You're thinking of Gunstar Heroes and it was made by Treasure.

Klopek
02-13-2009, 11:16 PM
It wasn't ported to this because it isn't a first-party Sega game. You're thinking of Gunstar Heroes and it was made by Treasure.

I know this is hardly the place to ask but is Treasure still active? I'd love Guardian Heroes on XBLA or even a new Guardian/Gunstar title.

Killrig
02-14-2009, 05:11 AM
I know this is hardly the place to ask but is Treasure still active? I'd love Guardian Heroes on XBLA or even a new Guardian/Gunstar title.

They are! They recently developed the Bleach games based on the anime. Treasure is easily one of my favorite developers.

-- Killrig

punker
02-17-2009, 02:53 AM

True, but Dynamite Headdy was also developed by Treasure.