PDA

View Full Version : A.i. character missing

TheOnlyMatto
01-14-2009, 05:02 AM
right after i fight Ooka for the first time, im supposed to find four hints, ive found 3 and where every one describes the fourth one, or as they call him the first one, he isnt there.

maybe im blind or somethin but theres no guy infront of any statue. has any one else had this problem? any body got any ideas? ive tried to reload from a save before the fight with ooka but the same thing happened? perhaps its the game it is a rental...

Tarento
04-16-2009, 07:14 PM
right after i fight Ooka for the first time, im supposed to find four hints, ive found 3 and where every one describes the fourth one, or as they call him the first one, he isnt there.

maybe im blind or somethin but theres no guy infront of any statue. has any one else had this problem? any body got any ideas? ive tried to reload from a save before the fight with ooka but the same thing happened? perhaps its the game it is a rental...

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Anyone help please? Maybe a screen shot?

drac
04-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Recently started playing this game myself and have found four people.

1. Main chamber (woman by the magicore)
2. In the dormatory (up the stairs, man walking by the corner)
3. In the kitchen (refinery?) (man by counter)
4. Outside (man by ladder when you first arrived at the area).
(not up the gondola but where you fought four battles against London guards).

TheOnlyMatto
05-09-2009, 11:48 PM
i literaly restarted the game got back to the same point and it happened again. mind u ive been skipping every bit of dialog

i am going to try again but this time listening

*edit*

even after finding the other guy i still dont have an investigation bar in my game. im wondering why after buying a different version. restarting the game and it happened again. it must be something im doing or missing

**final edit**

So after you fight the invading knights Raigar departs. Go talk to the lady standing by magicore in the fountain (inside the main area of the hideout). Then go to the refectory and talk to the guy on the left. Then go to the dormitory and go up the ladder and talk to the guy here. Then exit the hideout and go to the entrance of the ruins across the bridge and talk to the guy by the ladder. Now head to the operations room and Karin and Yuki will leave your party. Then you can go talk to Raigar, then you can go to sleep... and then the story will progress as you sleep.

thanks entirely to wreckon dracgon