PDA

View Full Version : Grr "This Animal is Off Limits!" Glitch?

v_thorne
01-14-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm on the first part of the game and I'm doing the Special Hunt #1. Yes I have the tags for it. But when I FINALLY shoot the rabbit or the fox, it tells me the animal is off limits.

When I check my backpack and such, it shows the tags have disappeared and I'll have to go get them again! And this time I checked when it said it and the tags were still there.

Any tips? This is really frusterating when I finally take down the animal and I get punished for it.
Yes, I'm using a shotgun.

Paul Broughton
01-16-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm on the first part of the game and I'm doing the Special Hunt #1. Yes I have the tags for it. But when I FINALLY shoot the rabbit or the fox, it tells me the animal is off limits.

When I check my backpack and such, it shows the tags have disappeared and I'll have to go get them again! And this time I checked when it said it and the tags were still there.

Any tips? This is really frusterating when I finally take down the animal and I get punished for it.
Yes, I'm using a shotgun.

The tags disappear when you make 3 errors. Meaning if you shoot an offspring this will count as off limits. You can kill either male or female animals just not offspring unless its attacking you as it classes as defending yourself.
This special hunt is not the easiest and requires patience. Keep looking at your gps and the yellow squares will be hares.

Rit1988
09-23-2010, 04:51 PM
same thing happend to me here with the disappering tags, i spent nearly two hours on this level running around getting very annoyed, the problem i had (and felt really stupid and ashemed to admit it but it might help you) was i was using a pump action rifle, as opposed to a shot gun, it looks exactly the same as a shotgun and i brought it thinking it was a shotgun but its not, i know you said your using a shotgun but just thought you might be doing as i was. there are two diffrent types of both rabbits and foxes bigger and smaller also but im sure you knew that.

Corrupt.
10-23-2010, 03:56 AM
I've had this 'quick/easy 1000' game for a month now on rental. still 300 short, annoying as hell. Should be able to shoot whatever you want. Pesky animals lol