PDA

View Full Version : Episode 4 Chapter 6 Minikit Help

ftmsanchez
11-02-2006, 06:48 PM
There is a minikit behind a shield, and I cannot figure out how to deactivate the shield. The guide I was reading to help find minikits says:

8. Inside a TIE-Fighter only area, there is a Minikit protected by a shield barrier. Shoot the shield generators on the sides, to fluctuate the shield, so you can obtain the Minikit.

I don't know what the "shield generators" mean. Is it the orange things? The actual part on the left and right side that creates the shield?

SpaceShot
11-13-2006, 02:38 PM
Are you talking about a minikit that's on the "left" of the main level area (that is to say, you take a TIE fighter to the left to get to the TIE only area?) or the "right"? There actually may be more, but I recall these two:

There is one were you come into an area on the left where you shoot the stationary targets that pop up and when they're all cleared out the minikit appears. I suspect you got that one, so you mau be talking about the one on the "right".

There's an area that you open and then you see a minikit protected by shields. I personally believe this is NOT the same area being discussed in the hint above. You go back a little ways and on the right you find a TIE fighter only door on the right that opens up the same little rolling bombs you dragged around on Hoth. Change to a snowspeeder, and hook up to the bomb. Roll it back up the screen and into the other area. I think you have to smash one on each side (left and right) and then the shields come down and you get the minikit.

Hopefully that was clear enough... not clear as mud. Good luck!

killedbob
11-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah he was talking about the one that you have to drag the bombs to.

StarWars Kid 9
08-24-2008, 04:36 PM
Omg i stiil can't figure this out!!!! Please help!

ev0lveduk
08-28-2008, 12:58 PM
hey

you need to use a snow speeder.

then just further back from the electric fence, ie - towards the start, on the same side, right of the screen, theres one of those bombs that the snow-speeder can pick up and then roll towards a target

you need to use the snow speeder and one of those rolling bombs to blow away the 2 orange type locks on either side of the electric gate

this video shows you -

YouTube - Lego Star Wars II Free Play Ep IV Ch 06 - B

the part you need is around 1:25