PDA

View Full Version : Can one play Evil Campaign first, then Good Campaign?

Alyssaphanboi
01-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Can one play Evil Campaign first, then play Good Campaign? :confused:

Strongbow
01-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Afraid not, Evil campaign doesn't unlock till you complete the good.

PhoenixRising17
01-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Did they think we would rather be playing the bad campaign than the good campaign? I rather play the good campaign. That way I play the story how it should go (from the films)

neeker75
01-14-2009, 11:53 PM
Well, for Transformers: The Game (that movie one), you get to play the Decepticons campaign right from the start, and most of my friends did just that. :)

ApochWeiss
01-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Did they think we would rather be playing the bad campaign than the good campaign? I rather play the good campaign. That way I play the story how it should go (from the films)

See, now, I PREFER to play the villain. Being the good guy all the time...so boring and droll (drull? however it's spelled). I'm a good guy in life, and try to make everyone happy. If I can't choose to be evil in a DIGITAL world...then what good is having that evil urge in the first place?

insert sinister laughter and evil hand rub here
:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Alyssaphanboi
01-15-2009, 05:07 PM
See, now, I PREFER to play the villain. Being the good guy all the time...so boring and droll (drull? however it's spelled). I'm a good guy in life, and try to make everyone happy. If I can't choose to be evil in a DIGITAL world...then what good is having that evil urge in the first place?

insert sinister laughter and evil hand rub here
:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

This is basicly my attitude as well.

Like with LOTR: BFME 2 I would play the evil campaign first and then play the good campaign knowing full well that in the end good prevails so it is not like immoral or anything.

Looks like with LOTR: C I will only be playing the Good Campaign only since the evil campaign is like an evil ending and like I want Good to win eventually just because I am like Good.

I am still getting this game though.

I think this is going to be my most anticipated game for 2009!!!