PDA

View Full Version : Just a little peeved...

PapaSmurf124
01-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Ok now I'm a little mad. It's nice to see hard work go unnoticed. I submitted through the submission thing my guide for A Kingdom for Keflings over a month ago. There was no guide that ever showed up. The guide was very thorough. Now looking at the guide they FINALLY decided to post they have a small and relatively too simple guide. Which poses my question. Why was my guide ignored for over a month by the admin i submitted it to, only to be replaced by a completely different that is no where near as thorough as the one i submitted?

Khaos
01-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Did you post it in the submit forum, or did you just pm it to someone hoping they'd do the work for you?

PapaSmurf124
01-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Did you post it in the submit forum, or did you just pm it to someone hoping they'd do the work for you?
No i put it in the Submit forum. I made sure of that. I asked around to find out how to get one posted and thats what i was told

Khaos
01-15-2009, 12:17 AM
hmmmmm, do you remember about when you submitted it, cause I can see all submitted guides, and I don't see it anywhere. When you submit a guide, it gets moved over to the guide team forums, where it stays forever, it just gets edited and such, the only Kingdom guide there is the one by wadinho.... none from you... it's also not still in the submit forum either.....

try submitting it again maybe? I know in mid december Rx was working on the servers a bit, so you might have gotten unlucky and posted it right when he was working...

PapaSmurf124
01-15-2009, 12:19 AM
hmmmmm, do you remember about when you submitted it, cause I can see all submitted guides, and I don't see it anywhere. When you submit a guide, it gets moved over to the guide team forums, where it stays forever, it just gets edited and such, the only Kingdom guide there is the one by wadinho.... none from you... it's also not still in the submit forum either.....

try submitting it again maybe? I know in mid december Rx was working on the servers a bit, so you might have gotten unlucky and posted it right when he was working...
that was when, mid december. It was about 12 or 1 eastern time in the morning as well bcuz i was up pretty late working on it. Will they do anything about it though? like am I wasting my time submitting it again?

Creech
01-15-2009, 12:40 AM
If your guide is noticeably better, they will replace the current one or merge them.

PapaSmurf124
01-15-2009, 01:25 AM
ok thanx guys

The Pants Party
01-15-2009, 01:32 AM
You know something that peeves me? People not noticing OUR hard work. We have a good two month backup on posting achievement guides, so cool your britches. Like Khoas said, I receive all submissions for guides and move them to the guide team forum, but I do not see yours in either place, so something must have gone wrong.

Resubmit it and we'll process it when we can.