PDA

View Full Version : No Doubt This Game Is Glitched

news 4 u
01-15-2009, 01:37 PM
Yesterday, I finished a 5min quarter game on dynasty mode on Varsity difficulty and should have unlocked 4 achievements to put me over 750G for the game. Instead, I got none of those but got the All-American achievement for getting 750G on the game. Thing is, I still have 690 or something.

WTF

KILLING5PR33
01-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Yesterday, I finished a 5min quarter game on dynasty mode on Varsity difficulty and should have unlocked 4 achievements to put me over 750G for the game. Instead, I got none of those but got the All-American achievement for getting 750G on the game. Thing is, I still have 690 or something.

WTF
IT is gltichy theres a certain amount you can get a day or through gameplay i would just try it the next day and i guarantee some of it will unlock.

Creech
01-15-2009, 04:09 PM
IT is gltichy theres a certain amount you can get a day or through gameplay i would just try it the next day and i guarantee some of it will unlock.

That's not really true, I got most of the achievements in one day.

@news 4 u, I would suggest double checking to ensure you have everything set up for the achievements you are aiming for, and try to focus on only 3 or 4 per game. Too many ach's at once and the engine used for NCAA and Madden gets a little "forgetful" and sometimes doesn't properly credit you for work done.

MAD 69
01-16-2009, 04:35 AM
I had this same problem recently, I went into settings and deleted the game from the memory. Try reloading the game. Might kill some progress but might do the trick.

Mateo725
03-06-2009, 02:30 AM
Type in YouTheMan as your profile name...1000G
Let me know if it doesnt work
:uzi:

Farulosonoth
03-16-2009, 03:51 AM
Type in YouTheMan as your profile name...1000G
Let me know if it doesnt work
:uzi:

It doesn't work. There is nowhere to enter a profile name in the game. The only way to have "YouTheMan" as a profile name is to create a new xbox profile called YouTheMan. It automatically names the profile in the game the same name as your gamertag and there is no way to change it.

thefonz1986
03-31-2009, 07:56 AM
this game is close to getting broken lol

i just completed a game and should have unlocked about 7-8 achievements....including a FG Block which the times i do play it i haven't been able to get it so i thought if i installed it and did it i would have some achievements come my way......guess not