PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Career and CAW's

ponypo2001
01-15-2009, 06:53 PM
First off,really sorry if this has been addressed before but upon glancing over the forums,I wasn't able to find anything.Ok,I inducted my first CAW into the HOF today in my first career playthrough.After doing this,I made another CAW and went to start a new career.This then popped up a prompt saying that my old career progress,stats etc would all be deleted to make way for the new one.

Now I know this sounds obvious,but is this really meant to happen? That means losing everything on that guy I put a lot of time into.Also,if it overwrites everything from that career,does it also overwrite the titles I collected on that character or is each one that was unlocked ticked off if you will so I only need the ones I missed in that first playthrough?

I just wanted an answer on this as I want to start grinding out the Hall of Fame achievement but I don't want to mess it up and have to start over as it's such a long haul as it is.

Thanks in advance!

Xzero
01-15-2009, 08:01 PM
First make sure you save after you got your HOF status. After you do that don't make any changes in create a superstar for that character until you got your five hall of famers or you will lose your status.

Once you start a new career all the belts will be lock again and taking away from your character. You keep your HOF status and stats. But if you pick that character again for career mode they will reset so make sure your stats are were you want them before you start a new one.