PDA

View Full Version : Long Ranger?

kellie1989
01-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Can it be done with a 2nd pad iv scored from the half way line in exhibition and it still hasnt unlocked?

PureTechniquex
01-15-2009, 10:13 PM
No u cant do any PES2008 achievements using 2 controllers, for me i got the 35 yarder in my first 10 games or so, just take loads of long shots when u can i should get it in no time.

Ry Fryy
01-16-2009, 02:17 AM
It takes a bit of luck and it helps to get it with a good striker/midfielder. I believe I got mine with Steven Gerrard playing as England's national team. Anytime I got the ball around midfield I would turbo dribble towards the goal, centered in the field. After a few sprints you would be within the range for the Achievement and if the team gives you that space, rip a shot. Hopefully the keeper will be rubbish or the ball will curl to a corner.

I think mine ended up being well over 40 yards. :)

derkonfire
01-16-2009, 01:09 PM
In between Master League seasons, play all the contitent teams "Africa XI" etc.

Whenever they get a free kick within shooting distance, the keeper will ALWAYS take it. So just get the ball, throw it to a midfielder & blast it from the half way line. I get hat-tricks of these types of goals like that.

Ry Fryy
01-17-2009, 09:33 PM
In between Master League seasons, play all the contitent teams "Africa XI" etc.

Whenever they get a free kick within shooting distance, the keeper will ALWAYS take it. So just get the ball, throw it to a midfielder & blast it from the half way line. I get hat-tricks of these types of goals like that.
Wow. :eek:

I have got to try this.