PDA

View Full Version : Meteos Wars Road Map to 200

PapaSmurf124
01-16-2009, 04:57 AM
Meteos Wars Road Map to 200

Overview:
-Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 5/10 (For Hard Mode)
-Offline: 12
-Online: 0
-Approximate Amount of Time to 200http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg: 4-7 hours
-Minimum Number of Playthroughs Required: 20 Mission Mode, Other Modes Vary to 20-100
-Number of Missable Achievements: 0
-Glitched Achievements: 0
-Does cheat codes disable achievements? None
-Does difficulty affect achievements? No

Introduction:

This game is fairly easy to get 200/200 on. All it requires is patience, dedication, and a quick eye (and thumb). This game requires you to match up different colored blocks to ignite them and send them off the screen.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

These achievements should be done in a sequential order for ease. Do the story ones up to hard first, so that you become good at the game. Then do the Attack Mode ones to get even better. Then hunker down for the long haul as you finish off Hard mode and the various other achievements that require you to collect things. Refer to the guide for more help.

Achievements:

#1 – Geolyte 5-Just Play as the Geolyte. Refer to the guide.

#2 – Planet Impact 10-Use a Planet Impact 10 times. Refer to the guide.

#3 – Eraser 10-Refer to the guide for tips and tricks.

#4 – Attack Mode 20-Refer to the guide for easiest method.

#5 – Mission Mode E-Beat the game on easy. Do this first.

#6 – Mission Mode N-Beat the game on normal. Do this second.

#7 – Mission Mode H-Beat the game on Hard. Do this when you have the hang of the game.

#8 – Meteo 10,000-Play the game. A lot.

#9 – Accessories 10-See Accessories 20.

#10 – Accessories 20-Play the game to unlock these. Check the guide for tips on how to get them.

#11 – Planets 10-Play Mission mode a lot to get this one.

#12 – Planets 20-Same as above.

Conclusion:

This game again only requires patience and perseverance. You will lose a lot. It’s part of the game. Losing counts towards games played as well, so its not so bad since it will help you get your badges. And every loss also racks up time towards your total time played. So be prepared for the long haul and you will do fine.

HeatGuyStu
01-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Personally I'd stick clearing Hard mode as the last achievement to knock off. The accessories and planets achievements can be achieved going through easy/normal mode which gives you the practice you need to take on Hard.

PapaSmurf124
01-26-2009, 04:52 AM
yea, but it may help to get some extra practice as well. heck i still havnt beaten it. course i havnt wanted to go back after getting to meteo and accidentally quitting instead of continuing

HeatGuyStu
01-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Ouch! Meteo is actually easier than the other planets (usually) as it has a habit of overloading its own screen...

L0cke89
01-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Good Road Map, but it should be higher than a 3, because the number is for letting people know how hard it is to get the full 200. And yeah, everything else would be a 3, but hard mode seems just impossible at this time and will require a mass amount of training. This game should at least be a 5.

PapaSmurf124
02-01-2009, 09:36 AM
i see what you mean. I didnt take that into account