PDA

View Full Version : nodogg

Nodogg
11-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Hey Guys!

I guess this is my intro to the forum. I've been a lurker for a bit. I've got a couple of posts under my belt. I'm 27, Married. No kids. 4 dogs. 1 cat. I'm Importdreams95's big bro (& hero :drunk ). We started SBD SWAT back in SCCT. He's been after me for months to post on the forum. I normally only post at the office and for a long while it was filtered due to "games" being blocked by websense tool. I've worked past that! ;) for now!

I've been gaming since I was a kid. It's always been a fun past time for me not an obsession like Import! I'm competitive but it's mostly for fun. I don't play often my schedule only allows for a couple nights a week. Mostly weekends.

That's all I have for now. BTW. I made my 1st gamercard last night. Whatcha think?

Webb
11-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Hey man, welcome to the site. Stick around and get involved.

You could be our first official brothers on the site, if you don't count TPG's brother :biglaugh (long story mate, way too boring to explain as well ;))

Anyway. See you on the boards :D

Maka
11-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Ahh, The old TGP and Syringe Poison, Those were good times :rolleyes:...

Wtf, no they werent....

Welcome, stick around, get invovled...

L3giOn
11-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey Nodogg, glad to see you decided to join. :)

snafegeeza
11-04-2006, 12:04 PM
welcome mate, enjoy your stay. :)

CovertDog
11-04-2006, 12:08 PM
We get anymore dogs in here we'll never attract any pus....CATS:p . Welcome to the site man. Enjoy.

TimidKillah
11-04-2006, 12:11 PM
We get anymore dogs in here we'll never attract any pus....CATS:p . Welcome to the site man. Enjoy.

Lol.

Welcome! Hope you can spend some time. It would be interseting to see if you guys have the same/different views on things.

Nodogg
11-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Lol.

Welcome! Hope you can spend some time. It would be interseting to see if you guys have the same/different views on things.

I'm sure we will have a few similar points but I'm more sure we will differ in many ways. 1st and foremost I'm much cooler than Import! :eek:

We get anymore dogs in here we'll never attract any pus....CATS:p

BTW, I've been nodogg since '95 and I have gotten my share of pus....CATS, you doing something wrong? ;)

IMportdreams95
11-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Lol.

Like i was telling Legion yesterday, if you want to have an intelligent conversation with someone its him. Not I. He's the intelligent one, im more of the sporty, crazy one. Not very many brain cells left, im really not sure where they went, since i have never done drugs at all :eek:

Either i was adopted, like he always tells me or my mom was on crack in 1982, either way i love my bro and would kill for him. Pssst being smart is over-rated anyways :woop:

Hey man, welcome to the site. Stick around and get involved.

You could be our first official brothers on the site, if you don't count TPG's brother :biglaugh (long story mate, way too boring to explain as well ;))

Anyway. See you on the boards :D

Does that mean that we get some kind of shinny award :p

BTW Nodogg, i like that gamercard. We have a guy here "Crash" who is kick ass at cards.

Chris764
11-05-2006, 09:46 PM
welcome to the site