PDA

View Full Version : Easy Blade That was broken achievement

Grimz94
01-17-2009, 07:15 PM
on the second level after you get the second point you will have to destroy the fire machine just go down the slope to your left and you will find a turret this turret has a lot of health and counts as Hits So get behind or in front of it a hit LB + X and just keep holding down LB while mashing X in front of the turret and you will get it in 5 - 10 seconds. Also this place is great for all other Class specific achievements because the enemies get stuck on the slope you went down before so you get lots of achievements on that one spot. Happy Boosting!

Edit: Spot found by another Fourm Member:
Another good spot i found was on the helms deep level, when you need to defend the gate run down to the bottom of the ramp wait until your surrounded and then activate the spinning blade attack (cant remember what its called because im at work) Then taa-daa, done.

I easily got over a 50hit combo there. Just keep doing the spinning attack and as long as the hit combo doesnt fade the next attack will stack on top of it.
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=101940)

Killerpythons
01-18-2009, 10:18 AM
It is a great spot indeed.

eddie cheeseman
01-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Man, your great!
thanksss!!!!

YouStayClassy
01-22-2009, 04:19 AM
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this, you rock hardcore!

This was the last achievement I needed to 1k the game.

Solaryt
01-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Another good spot i found was on the helms deep level, when you need to defend the gate run down to the bottom of the ramp wait until your surrounded and then activate the spinning blade attack (cant remember what its called because im at work) Then taa-daa, done.

I easily got over a 50hit combo there. Just keep doing the spinning attack and as long as the hit combo doesnt fade the next attack will stack on top of it.