PDA

View Full Version : Hoth Battle Undefeated???!!!

Dallas
01-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Does anyone have any tips on it? I can get to the last area of the level but then when I try to kill the huge four-legged bad guys I get swarmed by a bunch of enemies and die!!!

TatteredRagDoll
01-24-2009, 05:38 AM
Just keep at it, that's really all you can do.

biochem411
01-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Does anyone have any tips on it? I can get to the last area of the level but then when I try to kill the huge four-legged bad guys I get swarmed by a bunch of enemies and die!!!

I just swerved back and forth shooting continuously. When you have to fly around the legs of the ATATs keep shooting as well. If your energy gets low, just fly off to find hearts and comeback to try again (it beats restarting the level).

CIKShock
06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Any other tips, i just did this level with my bro and it didn't unlock, think I have to do it solo/have him not die as well. The problem lies when I start looping around the AT-ATs legs on the one where you need to kill 2 of em I get swarmed by 4-6 enemies by the time I'm done. Probe droids are deadly and I have to switch to the falcon but when i switch back to speeder to bring bomb in after finding hearts the walker is back standing.

The last wave is easy as nothing respawns, any ideas on why it didn't unlock with a second local player/how to do that part solo?

Blue Radium
06-05-2009, 10:20 PM
The only trick I needed was rapidly firing as fast as humanly possible no matter what else I was doing. Going to get a bomb? Fire as fast as you can. Tripping an AT-ST? Fire as fast as you can. Casually flying in circles? Fire as fast as you can. The usual way I took damage was running into enemy planes. To avoid this, I had to rapidly press the fire button at all times to kill them before they got to me. So just to the usual spinning around the enemy, only rapidly fire, whether or not there are enemies close to you.

Coadster1
06-05-2009, 11:14 PM
When I start on this game, I'll probably have the most trouble with the undefeated vehicle levels, that's what I'm the worst at, like this one. Wish me luck, and good luck yourself.

ZenGaba
12-25-2009, 08:07 AM
The last wave is easy as nothing respawns

I sure hope that's true, as I can usually kill one of the two 4-legged walkers in the wave right before that, btu can NEVER seem to kill that last one without dying.

Restricted-Access
01-04-2010, 09:01 AM
"The last wave is easy as nothing respawns..."

That's the real trick, now - isn't it?! Getting to that "last" wave!

Make certain that you have 2 or more hearts after you kill-off all the lesser enemies on that last wave. You'd really be ticked-off if you were close to dropping that last snow-walker... only to get shot down by one of those troopers on the ground!!

CoolingClub
07-14-2010, 06:41 AM
i dont even know how i am going to approach doing this! maybe one day ill have the patience to do it

craigyboy9024
08-07-2010, 11:35 AM
that is the toughtest part of the level, only advice i can offer is to be careful when shooting around the big things u have to drag down, if u hit 1 te bullets ricochet and can hit you, i got to the last one a few times and killed myself... that is the most annoying way to die...

kornfan2007
08-07-2010, 12:20 PM
I got lucky and got it first try. If I ever hit 1 heart left I abandoned taking down the big ones and went for hearts then tried again.