PDA

View Full Version : THis Game is FING BS some times

pX I Atticus
01-18-2009, 04:55 PM
i dont get how u get rushed my 5 warriors they all knock u over then rape u WTF or getting knocked off i mean come on!!! and why do u get no checkpoints!!! so u die right at the end then u have to do the level again come on EA are u all dum!!

sorry just having a rant<--lol

peace

RIISE07
01-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Well in EA's defense (not much of a defense really but anyway), the levels are pretty short so it doesnt take much to go over the level again

pX I Atticus
01-18-2009, 06:23 PM
ya thanks cool i just havent got that pissed at a game in ages

Kirbster117
01-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Rushed by 5 warriors is pretty annoying I suppose...

Miles Jan
01-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Especially when you're on the floor and they all use that fire sword combo thing and rape you !

Morkot
01-18-2009, 08:01 PM
on casual and heroic you dont eally need any checkpoints because it is quiet easy but on legendary you could really use checkpoints

v_thorne
01-20-2009, 12:34 PM
This keeps happening to me on Minas Tirith.
I've redone this level at least 10 times now, and I keep getting killed at the 2nd ring where you have to hold them off. They're ALL warriors that come barging at me.

TheMightyRam
01-20-2009, 12:56 PM
I've redone this level at least 10 times now, and I keep getting killed at the 2nd ring where you have to hold them off. They're ALL warriors that come barging at me.

I'm am in exactly the same position as you are mate. I've flown through every level in under 15 minutes until I got to this position.

I've looked at the level being done on You Tube and the guy only had to kill about a third of the enemies that I had to kill.

I get over run every single time! No matter how well I do I get a 'defeat' every single attempt!

I've even tried a really cheap tactic of changing the difficulty to casual and really trying just to get past this checkpoint but I can't do it. It doesn't even seem like I have any other back-up with ai characters!

Can anybody offer an even cheaper way of getting past this, as I'm rapidly losing interest!:confused:

Ace IIXII
01-20-2009, 05:52 PM
ya thanks cool i just havent got that pissed at a game in ages

You must not have played the new Call of Duty...

PhoenixRising17
01-20-2009, 05:55 PM
I got it when I played the first level of the bad campaign, Mount Doom. I needed to kill 20 enemies within 1.30 seconds but I stayed on the floor for about 10 seconds when someone hit me.... I did it 4 times or something :S

pX I Atticus
01-20-2009, 11:27 PM
You must not have played the new Call of Duty...

yup i do just dont do it for GS just play CoD games for online

ll Mr Bubbles ll
01-21-2009, 05:36 AM
Especially when you're on the floor and they all use that fire sword combo thing and rape you !

Lol i was just thinking about that , no matter how fast you tap A to get back up they just rape your ass with the fire sword :mad:

Grimz94
01-21-2009, 06:22 AM
just scream RAPE!!!! but yea it does get annoying.

TheMightyRam
01-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_thorne http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1521904#post1521904)

I'm am in exactly the same position as you are mate. I've flown through every level in under 15 minutes until I got to this position.

I've looked at the level being done on You Tube and the guy only had to kill about a third of the enemies that I had to kill.

I get over run every single time! No matter how well I do I get a 'defeat' every single attempt!

I've even tried a really cheap tactic of changing the difficulty to casual and really trying just to get past this checkpoint but I can't do it. It doesn't even seem like I have any other back-up with ai characters!

Can anybody offer an even cheaper way of getting past this, as I'm rapidly losing interest!:confused:

I've still not done this with another 3-4 tries last night! I've managed to get to 24 seconds remaining on the clock! I've tried clearing as many enemies through the level before I get to the 2nd rally area to see if that lightens the amount of enemies that come at me but with no luck!

Also tried using warrior, mage and archer to see if different tactics work. Think mage works best, but I'm still getting my ass handed to me on a plate by about 4 orc warriors!!!

EDIT: I've done this now. For anybody else stuck in this position, just play the level as slow as you can trying to clear out as many enemies in each area before you move on!

Evolution X0
02-04-2009, 08:40 PM
i hear you, but still great game just needs some minor fixs.

Headhunter 87
02-05-2009, 04:38 PM
I do not see why people keep having a go at EA the game is made and tested by Pandemic, however i agree it is annoying

Kirbster117
02-05-2009, 05:25 PM
It doesn't happen too often though. You get so many lives anyway...

v3operator227
02-10-2009, 05:00 PM
I agree with the remark about this being a lazily made game. It did bring back some cool moments from the movies, but there were too many frustrating things about this game. Along with the above mentioned Minas Tirith scene, i found the Minus Morgul scene (especially where you have to free the prisoners) extremelly frustrating. But the overall worst level was definetly the 1st level on evil campaign, Mount doom, having to kill 20 enemies in a minute and a half. i HATED that. I would always be at 19 and run out of time. Why would Sauron have his Nazgul do that? Anyone?

moshr666
03-10-2009, 04:16 PM
just got the last level on evil to do now, so glad im only renting it, will prob never play it again, very frustrating, not gonna bother with online