PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

Sanction
01-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Maybe a reply button in the comments section? Or atleast a link to the post when someone puts '@7'. Sometimes it's a bit confusing to find the comment they're referring to.

And maybe a section in each game where there is a list of people looking to boost achievements for that specific game. For example, there is a button on the right side of the screen where if someone wants to add that game to their wishlist or collection, but if there was a button where it would add the game to 'Games You Want To Boost' or something along those lines then created an entire list of gamers wanting to boost said game. That way when a person looked at each games, and the achievements, it would give them a chance to see who else would want to get the achievements with them.

EDIT - sorry if it's a tad confusing, it's late, so if anything needs clarifying ask away.

Evil Demon55
01-19-2009, 06:50 AM
Wouldn't that be somewhat like quoting?

Sanction
01-19-2009, 07:05 AM
Yeah, but quoting would take up too much room.

It'd look something like 'In Reply To Post #7' with the underlined section having a link to the post.

Jappe XBA
01-19-2009, 01:26 PM
That sounds very cool, it would be easier to find those posts people do refer :)

Blake
01-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Considering how many people take interest in posting comments, i think this would be a great idea.

dakisbac
01-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Agreed. This would also be good because then you'll never say @ to the wrong person. I swear I don't know how many times the person I was responding to was Post 13 (for example) and then when I actually posted my reply, they were 15 or something. Or maybe that just happens to me, I dunno >_>

Evil Demon55
01-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Oh I see.... I like it... should also work on comments to newly added games because I hated reading: @8 The actuall amount.....: while person 8 never said that (thing screws up for me, like it should be @6 or something....

If you understood that, than good for you :p

I do like this idea though.