PDA

View Full Version : Compare/Contrast

MothMan
01-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey all, I have a quick question about this game. I own the original for playstation and have beaten it several times; I absolutely love this game. I've been debating on downloading it from the arcade for some time now as well. For those that have played the original (or anyone that may know), are there any significant changes between the versions? I know that there are achievements and a leaderboard now.

Also, what is the criteria that the leaderboard judges on?

Mantra
01-21-2009, 02:05 PM
As far as I can see, this is an exacto copy of the original PSX game (shame really, Saturn version is better because it has Maria as a playable character).

Even the file name is something like SLES**** (or SLUS), proving that this is exactly a CD rip.

Either way, this game owns. End the debate by getting it. ;)

MothMan
01-21-2009, 02:26 PM
As far as I can see, this is an exacto copy of the original PSX game (shame really, Saturn version is better because it has Maria as a playable character).

Even the file name is something like SLES**** (or SLUS), proving that this is exactly a CD rip.

Either way, this game owns. End the debate by getting it. ;)

Thanks for the response, good to see another fan of the original. I was beginning to think this thread would never get replied to, haha. In that case, I plan on getting it this weekend.

AcidGlowx81
01-24-2009, 08:25 PM
If you already have it on PS1, then why waste your money putting it on a console that dies out and gives you "Red Rings of Death" ? The only reason I see to have it on the 360 is for achievements and even those weren't enough to convince me to waste my money on something I already have.

i for one just play it on my pc with my ps2 controller.