PDA

View Full Version : Preorder Swag

squid5580
01-19-2009, 11:19 PM
I went to my local GS (here in Canada) and preordered and recieved a 62 page full color book detailing the entire history of the FEAR storyline. Included are character bios and descriptions of the new toys we will be using to save the day (or pwn each other in multi). It isn't a hardcover book but still very nice and good quality. And very informative. Must have for fans of the first game and expansions.

Bishman293
01-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I havent seen anything in the UK except for the PC version which is a steelbook edition that comes with a copy of the first game too. But its 360 version for me.

KemicalSupreme
01-28-2009, 05:27 PM
I havent seen anything in the UK except for the PC version which is a steelbook edition that comes with a copy of the first game too. But its 360 version for me.

Unfortunately

PC has to many hackers from the Euro union that hack the game to hell. I wont be buying it for the PC. I will have to deal with the crappy graphics that the XBOX 360 will provide us.

I G0NZ0 I
02-09-2009, 06:59 AM
I wish I had known sooner. I would have loved to get my hands on that.

Ungodly
02-09-2009, 03:21 PM
i work at gs in FL we have tons of the "Field Guides" if u pre order fear2 i, did and grabbed one pretty cool not to mention i got a full size fear 2 poster a small cardboard standee of the little girl of epicness and a full size cardboard standee too, workin at gs is win

laundryman
02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
I pre-ordered it the other day and they told me that I had to wait to pick it up. Wish I could have gotten it.

Did you have to order the special edition or did it just come standard?

squid5580
02-10-2009, 10:47 PM
I pre-ordered it the other day and they told me that I had to wait to pick it up. Wish I could have gotten it.

Did you have to order the special edition or did it just come standard?

I just got the standard edition. Now I got 2 books :woop: Also came with a nice foil box cover. And a 5 buck off Friday the 13th coupon.

lostmotiv
02-11-2009, 12:19 AM
lol as if you got 2 books. i got one when i was at ebgames on saturday, the girl at the counter suckered me into pre-ordering so i got a book then, now i just gotta pick up the game tomorrow (game came in at noon today and i was already home from school) maybe i'll get another book tomorrow... dunno what id do with a second one though

Norman Coxwell
02-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I got a little art book for Dead Space but it seems you really got lucky

laundryman
02-11-2009, 12:24 AM
I just got the standard edition. Now I got 2 books :woop: Also came with a nice foil box cover. And a 5 buck off Friday the 13th coupon.

Sweet. F.E.A.R.'s story is so great I wouln't mind reading this.

SuperMario Qc
02-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Damn, I didn't get it :(

The only thing I got was 5 $ for the movie "Friday the 13th" xD

VA1N
02-11-2009, 04:30 PM
The field guide you get for preorder was awesome. I wish more games would do that. It filled in a lot of the blanks left from the first game and really detailed the different projects. It got me even more excited about picking up the game after work today.

lostmotiv
02-11-2009, 05:10 PM
ya i got a second copy of the book when i picked up my pre-order as well as the $5 off coupon thing for friday the 13th.

HAHAyurDEAD
02-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Geez I fell a little slighted. I preordered a while back and got nothing. I picked the game up today and got nothing. I even asked and they said they didn't have anything.... WTF?