PDA

View Full Version : Worth Getting?

The LloydUNSAFT
01-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Is this game worth getting? Apparently it's (somehow) similar to Fable II, but it's 40 (not sure how many dollars that is) in shops so i'm not sure if it will be worth it.

vI-Youneek-Iv
01-20-2009, 07:47 AM
Yes, it's a definite worth getting.

-Very fun online multiplayer

-Choose from 2 different campaigns Good or Evil

-Character classes in the game are very fun to play with

-Different online classes you can choose from such as a Troll (Evil Side) to Dragons.

pX I Atticus
01-20-2009, 11:54 AM
no dont get waste of 40 wait till 20 100% done in 2days only 6 hours play if u want online go to CoDWaW or Gears 2

v_thorne
01-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Unless you like just bashing a whole bunch of buttons for 6-10 hours. Then no.
Worth a rental, nothing else in my opinion.

Miles Jan
01-20-2009, 01:56 PM
I would rent it personally, it's an ok game and quite fun to play through the campaigns, the online is quite fun too. It is also a fairly easy 1000 points.
The reason I would'nt buy it is because you don't get your moneys worth with it (unless you really like the online and get hooked lol) as the story modes are really short and easy, and you most likely wouldn't want to complete them more than once.

Lashley
01-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Im buying this.

Love LOTR, Battlefront games (Which are similar I suppose) & the demo.

PhoenixRising17
01-20-2009, 05:52 PM
A rental indeed. Try the demo, maybe if you played battlefront youll like it. But its very short and its not worth the full price.

And who gave you the idea that it is similiar to fable? Not at all....

Muse89
01-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Its an amazingly overrated game
both campaigns are really easy and eventhough theres different classes, theres only 4 so i found the game really samey really quickly. i only got cause i love lord of the rings games, this is definatly not one of the best

Alyssaphanboi
01-21-2009, 01:07 PM
Only get it if U are an insane LOTR fan.

I am a casual fan of LOTR and I am disappointed with this game. I heard it was supposed to be like Battlefront LOTR version and it is not like that at all.

I dislike the campaign mode immensely but I have recently had some fun in the Instant Action/ (skirimish) mode and it is a little fun to play mage w/ ranged magical stuff and run around as a hobbit in stealth mode but outside of that I am seriously bummed about the final product.

dm master
01-21-2009, 05:48 PM
I LOVED battlefront SO much but then i was disapointed with the demo so im going to borrow this from a freind in return for Fable 2 :)

The LloydUNSAFT
01-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Ok thanks for all your adivice :) I'll rent it out sometime.