View Full Version : Having trouble with some of the ONLINE achieves

Matt Jo
01-20-2009, 08:00 PM
The following achievements are giving me trouble, I find it hard to get them:
Blademaster
Marksman
A Storm is Coming
A Red Sun Rises

If anyone has any tips on how to get these it would be much appreciated. I dont wanna boost or anything, I want them legit.

PhoenixRising17
01-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Find a boosting partn... Ooh legal? :p

For the blademaster, you can combine it with the Red Sun Rises. Try to get it on conquest or capture the ring, and if you start a combo on an archer, mage or scout, you cant be stopped so make use of that and chain combo's. May take a couple of matches to get it but youll get it eventually. (I got it a few times in the demo) Also pick the class you like most and try killing many ;) I prefered the archer because you can kill steal with RB if you see an enemy who's allmost down.

The marksman isnt that hard, just stay back with the archer and zoom in on your enemies. Try to aim for their head and if theyre walking aim a little before them.

For the mage one, try to wound him with other attacks and finish him of with the lightning.

For all of these, you can kill steal from teammates ofcourse ;) Find the low health ones.

Matt Jo
01-21-2009, 02:32 AM
ive been trying for the Mage and Archer ones, I got 9 kills as a Mage but that's the most, I find the matches end to quick, whats the longest game mode? Capture The Ring?

PhoenixRising17
01-21-2009, 09:00 AM
Yeah, go for the full matches and its due the team if the match ends quick or not. Some matches of conquest will end in 1000 points for one team. In that kinda game you can get most kills. Just hope youre lucky and enter that match...

Matt Jo
01-21-2009, 10:27 PM
I noticed that most games have time limits, how do I find a game without a time limit

thyce
02-24-2009, 09:52 PM
i cant find an answer to this ANYWHERE. do the online achievements like kill 15 ppl with lightning, is that in one match or as many as you want?