PDA

View Full Version : Fire Arrows

ll Mr Bubbles ll
01-21-2009, 05:43 AM
So yesterday i finally managed to pick up a copy of LOTR (sold out everywhere) and on the 2nd level in the *way of the ring * campaign i decided to try and get the weapon acheivments early on , after mangaging the scouts backstab and bomb acheivements and archer headshots i decided to get the * 25 kills with fire arrows as a archer in one life *

1st try = managed to get around 30 of the top of my head but then i died (spammed with the fire sword on the floor)

2nd Try = So when i respawned i tried it again this time i actually tallyed how many i had and i made it to 32 before giving up , still no acheivment ?

I mean i press B shoot a fire arrow at an orc they die on the floor covered in flames and it even says in the hit counter * 1 hit *

So what gives? any1 know if im doing it wrong or it needs to be a critical hit etc....

Sorry for rambling on just waited to make it clear :(
Cheers .

Grimz94
01-21-2009, 06:18 AM
same problem happened to me i just spammed fire arrows fore like an hour and eventually in came im not sure if its just headshots but just do it for a long time

PhoenixRising17
01-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Dont aim for big groups, sometimes the effect of the fire arrow isnt that good that way. Just try to kill the orcs one by one on the bridge in helms deep and make sure they die. I got it that way.

Chinnny
01-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Make sure you hit them, and also make sure you don't get the headshot. Headshot kills count as headshots, even with a fire arrow. I got it after alot of kills, but I think that was because I was killing wit hheadshots and splash damage, jus taim for the chest.