PDA

View Full Version : Online servers

xCKJoeh153x
01-21-2009, 06:45 AM
Weren't the online servers closed for this game? I remember them talking about it months ago? Well anyways I wrote an email to EA Games concerning them shutting down servers preventing online achievements from being unlocked and they responded to me with this:

Thank you for contacting EA Games Support.

In order to assist you with this issue, we will need some information. Please provide us the following information:

- X-Box gamertag:
- Your EA account (E-mail address account):
- E-mail listed on the gamer tag:
- Your Date of Birth:
- Zip Code:

With this information we will be able to assist you further.

Is this progress?

alarthame
01-25-2009, 01:53 AM
Did you get any response?

KingRep
02-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Are the online servers still up cause i was gonna buy it and boost it

EOU Findub
02-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Weren't the online servers closed for this game? I remember them talking about it months ago? Well anyways I wrote an email to EA Games concerning them shutting down servers preventing online achievements from being unlocked and they responded to me with this:

Thank you for contacting EA Games Support.

In order to assist you with this issue, we will need some information. Please provide us the following information:

- X-Box gamertag:
- Your EA account (E-mail address account):
- E-mail listed on the gamer tag:
- Your Date of Birth:
- Zip Code:

With this information we will be able to assist you further.

Is this progress?

EA had put up a list in August that they were shutting some servers down. There were 3 games on that list that were for the 360. 2006 FIFA World Cup, NCAA Football 07, and Def Jam: Icon. However, they amended this list and removed Icon. The servers are still up and you should be able to get the online achievements. Just warning you all, they are a bitch and are EXTREMELY boring. :)

KingRep
02-25-2009, 07:44 AM
i got the game and yes there up

BIGG Pene
02-27-2009, 04:13 PM
i need someone to boost 100 wins online if they wanna do it fr or pm me my gt is BIGG Pene

Diesel8590
03-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Wow, would've never expected they'd bring back Icon's Servers.

VooDooPeteK
03-14-2009, 03:13 PM
I can see why they would shut down the sports servers as a new one comes out every year but I am sure M$ would have something to say about the servers for a game with no sequel.

just my thoughts anyway who knows.....

A 2rue boofer
06-15-2009, 05:06 PM
we better get these achievements while they are still available :)

Ferny111
01-27-2010, 02:41 AM
Quick question, is the servers still up cause I wanted to boost this game. Otherwise, I don't actually feel like having another uncompleted game just cause ranked servers are down cough*Frontlines Fuels of War*cough