PDA

View Full Version : How Hard for the 1000?

Jack6114
01-21-2009, 08:12 PM
How hard is this game for the 1000? as i was thinking of buying it...

Lucent Beam
01-21-2009, 08:23 PM
It's easy enough for all the achievements minus the dueling ones... but I gave up before I finished the last dueling achievements because it was too boring.

Gackt
02-21-2009, 04:25 AM
Game is pretty fun and doesnt take very long at all to get achievements in it, those last few with Duane take forever though... like the person above me I gave up on it

Vacik Dris
04-17-2009, 07:58 PM
So, for those who say it was easy...did you have someone of high level help you with Experience for all the characters? I only ask, because when I played this game (on my other GT), I probably put in a good 30 hours and hadn't even capped ONE character! Has some form of strategy come into existence since I last played that allows for better/faster leveling?

Liquid ID
04-20-2009, 11:21 PM
It's easily 8+ hours per character legitimately to complete all quests. That's just on normal difficulty. Then you have to do a run through on Hard and then finally Extreme.
It's not quick legitimately. It is long and a little annoying.

Now it can be very very easy if you go online and get a high level char to give you a pre-patch synth weapon. These things can be used by a lvl 1 char and kill ANYTHING in one hit. I breezed through one normal playthough in about 4 hours with that weapon. I'm sure Hard and Extreme will only be a few hours as well.

But you need a power weapon that is different for each character you play. That may take some time or connections to acquire. Legitimately, meaning with the patch, these weapons are impossible.

piya2519
05-02-2009, 06:46 AM
If you need weapon you can tell me

My BR Is Evil
05-07-2009, 08:53 AM
If you like the hack and slash its a fun and not too hard 1000 except for the dueling achievements, unlike the others I have all of them and that dueling is strenuous but there is guides for what the guy will attack with and there is a code on what phrases you can parry and what attacks you do that he will parry.

cklex
06-20-2009, 05:43 AM
I need weapons. I wanna crush this game. It's fun, but it would be funner to dominate. Hit me up on XBL.

Gamertag = BATM4NG

Hoebagger
07-03-2009, 07:45 PM
The smartest way to go about this game is to play online 100% of the time. On your normal game simply keep joining people who are already at Road to Chaos, then when you all beat it once "hard" will unlock AND you'll be able to travel to any destination you want.

y2josh
07-06-2009, 01:41 PM
If anyone has a pre-patch weapon or armor for Celine, I'd be most appreciative if you could float it my way. Thanks for any help.

piya2519
07-18-2009, 06:30 AM
If anyone has a pre-patch weapon or armor for Celine, I'd be most appreciative if you could float it my way. Thanks for any help.
Send message to me is I dont play GOW2 I can give all item in KUF:COD to you

sheepthief
07-25-2009, 09:46 AM
im going out to buy this game tomaro (july 25).....other than that al i have to say is why dont you undo the update and get the synth wepon??? iv seen people do it